Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,081 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:50 PM

Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães (28943 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Gabriel And Bruno Fernandes / Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira / Gabriel Jesus Was Painting The Streets 4 Years Ago For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Guru9ja(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
JastSiryin:
Calm down boss.. Not with our present midfield
cellabos is on his way. Its Thomas partey am praying we successfully sign. ones he comes in before October. I guess we will be able to challenge for the title.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by JastSiryin(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
Guru9ja:
cellabos is on his way. Its Thomas partey am praying we successfully sign. ones he comes in before October. I guess we will be able to challenge for the title.
Really hope we sign Partey... But i still think we need another midfielder, preferably an Ozil type player to provide a creative outlet. Because Ceballos is more a no8 than 10, let's be honest ...Looking at the bench and seeing our only other option as willock really grates my nerves angry

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Ezmans: 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Realadey:
Wow, congratulations to both parties. I pray he succeeds at the Emirates sha
that guy carry bullet for left leg
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Alexbreezy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
legend grin[quote author=dayveed1 post=93465872] your name says it all

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Ezmans: 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
dayveed1:
your name says it all
name always affect someone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by JBoss25(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
RonaldoVido:
If Arsenal continues like this, they will win 2021 champions league.
this ur talk dey vex me
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by JBoss25(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
JastSiryin:
Calm down boss.. Not with our present midfield
don't mind him they're forgetting that they still have a poor defence and a owner that doesn't give a damn, they think that they'll challenge for the title cos they won the community shield
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Okoroawusa: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Up gunners!
Let's do better this season
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by nayolight(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nathdoug201:
Mtcheeeeew..
Will that make them win the league
yes na
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Austineva(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
nBag:
grin

guy why are you like this sef
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
This kind teeth wey be like Nengi own

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Thenorth(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Austineva:
Arsenal will always be Arsenal no matter d kind of players they buy, that's why their life matters
stay there
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by ojaysam25(m): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
salbis:
Treble season loading.....
Joke of the century...I guess you mean emirate cup,community shield and fa cup grin...or which treble are you talking about
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Realadey(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ezmans:
that guy carry bullet for left leg
Wow smiley
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Realadey(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Yes, I think with this one they are doing,they will go far
MondayOsunbor:

Arsenal packing their defense this season
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Realadey(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chaiii, I no dey there. This table you are shaking,there are a lot of people on it o cheesy
Yeyenairaland:

Majority of them succeed in ARSENAL

Unlike Chelsea and United

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by supercent02(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Austineva:
Arsenal will always be Arsenal no matter d kind of players they buy, that's why their life matters
but your team ended the season throphiless while Arsenal bag two trophies

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Gotze1: 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Austineva:
I am sure you are Chelsea fan . Tell me what you win this season?
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by maisauki: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2020
Realadey:
Wow, congratulations to both parties. I pray he succeeds at the Emirates sha
Up next..... wink cheesy wink

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by bluefilm: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
supercent02:
but your team ended the season throphiless while Arsenal bag two trophies

What two trophies did arsenal bag last season?
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by MRSUCCESS70: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Welcome To One Of The Best Club In The World
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Austineva(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Gotze1:
I am sure you are Chelsea fan . Tell me what you win this season?
grin Don't worry, just wait for us this coming season
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Mivici: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Coutinho or Zaha or Larma
Partey or Aouar or D costa
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Mrken50: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
All na goner ���������������� crying them and laughing them to an oblivion .
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
Arsenal to win the Premier League this season
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Mayalaya1: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
dayveed1:
your name says it all

Did anyone see what I saw here...��
Brutality!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Mayalaya1: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
dayveed1:
your name says it all

Emergency! Yee emergency o!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by NeeKlaus: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
JBoss25:
don't mind him they're forgetting that they still have a poor defence and a owner that doesn't give a damn, they think that they'll challenge for the title cos they won the community shield
Arsenal's defence is no longer poor.
Have you been watching them recently at all?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by feedthenation(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
The defence needs sorting out for Arsenal to challenge the premiership
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by Ayomerit: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Welcome to England Gabriel..
Re: Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães by YoungAncient1: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Arsenal really mean business this season. Willian and Gabriel in, Ceballos, Coutinho looking good to join. While Auba looks set to stay on. In addition, all the liabilities are being flushed out one by one.

Arterta is also getting his tactics right...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IOC Backtrack, Returns Samsung Phones To Nigerian Athletes / Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home / Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.