Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,220 members, 7,913,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:30 AM

Photographer Accuses Burna Boy Of Intellectual Theft In His Twice As Tall Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photographer Accuses Burna Boy Of Intellectual Theft In His Twice As Tall Album (751 Views)

Man Accuses Burna Boy's Convoy Of Damaging His Car And Threatening Him / Omonigho Imonah Accuses Burna Boy Of Using Her Designs Without Giving Her Credit / Blackface Accuses Burna Boy And Wizkid Of Stealing His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Accuses Burna Boy Of Intellectual Theft In His Twice As Tall Album by Hunt27: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
A Nigerian photographer has taken to Twitter to accuse Burna Boy of intellectual property theft in his recently released ‘Twice as Tall’ album.

@webgod30 in his tweet, made an allegation that the singer stole the idea of the cover photo for his album from a 2019 photo he shared on the platform.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/photographer-accuses-burna-boy-of-intellectual-property-theft-in-his-twice-as-tall-album/

Re: Photographer Accuses Burna Boy Of Intellectual Theft In His Twice As Tall Album by Franzinni: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
eya
Re: Photographer Accuses Burna Boy Of Intellectual Theft In His Twice As Tall Album by kozmokaz(m): 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Photographer Accuses Burna Boy Of Intellectual Theft In His Twice As Tall Album by DICKstractor: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
cheesy
Re: Photographer Accuses Burna Boy Of Intellectual Theft In His Twice As Tall Album by Badbunny: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Accuses Burna Boy Of Intellectual Theft In His Twice As Tall Album by Miraclethefirst: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
This one na ment�clout chaser oshi
Re: Photographer Accuses Burna Boy Of Intellectual Theft In His Twice As Tall Album by Hunt27: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Miraclethefirst:
This one na ment�clout chaser oshi
na Dem cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"We Haven't Met But You Still Have Me In Your Corner" - Tiwa Reacts To Tacha's G / Bbnaija!! My WINNER PREDICTION As Laycon And Nengi Almost Had Xxxx / How My Girlfriend Connived With Cult Boys To Steal My $16k— Prnstar Kingtblakhoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.