Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,521 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:03 AM

DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 (32402 Views)

Averly Morillo Biography: Age, Relationship, Height, Mesias Hit Song / Austin Powers "Little Man" Actor Verne Troyer Dies At 49 / Dushon Monique Brown Dies At 49 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Yankee101: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

Thanks for the correction.

You're most welcome, sir!
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by DEWKID(m): 12:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
GODSENT252:
Indomie generation wont knw that song

who tell you abi no be them they watch [size=20pt]''Madagascar'[/size] animated movie. its always appear in most bluray collection

cbrezy madagascar prolog song.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by mohammadyusuf66(m): 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Whenever I see People Die, What Flashes through me is Where the Person is Right now.

It is Appointed unto man to Die, after that the Judgement..

Stay Prepared Folks! Let no one Confuse you
There is Heaven !
There is Hell!
Then we make our choice
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by omoyankee3(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Fear woman. She was filing chargeback after buyer's regret

1 Like

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by JastSiryin(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
rentAcock:
There is nothing more depressing than being a one hit wonder. I was about to ask who is DJ Morillo for his sad demise to grace the front page of nairaland. I looked up his song "I love to move it" on YouTube and I was shocked to find out that this once popular hit song in the 90s was sang by a man no one knows his name.

May we not become one hit wonders. And may his soul rest in peace.
Your last statement reeks of ignorance. How are you sure no one knows his name? Or do you think everybody in the world knew Fela? You clearly misunderstand how difficult it is to get into the mainstream, talk less of having an international hit. Do you know how many musicians spend all their lives without recognition? not even having a local hit to show for it. Does it mean their music was bad? If Jesus tarries, your grandchildren would still come across this particular song atleast once in their lifetime. Tell me if that's not success. My guy success is subjective! Remember that. It just angers me when people make religious proclamation like yours, alot of pastors are guilty of this. Forcing their misguided views down their congregation's throats. And many of the latter would spend their lives wondering if they didn't have enough faith.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by GospelAkede: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
You shall not Weep this Ember months Amen. Kindly share with your loved ones...

Click on the link to download it.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/353693/akede-ember-month-osu-ba-ba-ba

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by CHARLOE(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Fryzi:
Got drunk after a party, on all other bedrooms in the world, it was his bedroom you fell asleep on. Ok.

RIP to the dead.
U dey mind her! Many oyinbo girl are evils, i bet u it was consensual sex, but it's a Matriarchal society over there, d woman's world is final. Many innocent blackmen are languishing in jails across d united states cos of similar false accusations. Same reason a young naija guy committed suicide in d uk recently, live on fb
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by ednut1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Paperwhite:
The unabating spate of deaths of well known social personalities in the US in recent times is really worrisome
humans are supposed to die. Next
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Image123(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Stop deceiving yourself.
Where did the idea of a heaven and hell come from? Man right? Now, can man prove this idea? No. Meaning it's a result of his imaginations, therefore, not real.

The idea of Heaven and hell fire is from God, the Son Jesus Himself affirms it. You run away from the fact that you cannot prove assertions that death is the end of your life.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by kingxsamz(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

The idea of Heaven and hell fire is from God, the Son Jesus Himself affirms it.

Yeah, the idea of a god is also from man's imagination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Image123(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, the idea of a god is also from man's imagination.

You wish.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Mathantics: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Osyxcel:

Close to me now.. I go comot ya teeth nowangry

How many people have you knocked off their teeth?

Mumu.
Why not find me come?
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by kingxsamz(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

You wish.

You wish your god, either it/he/she was real.
Lmao. grin
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Osyxcel(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mathantics:

How many people have you knocked off their teeth?

Mumu.
Why not find me come?

Lol... Na mouth you get. Mugu. angry
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by trafftrade(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
Corona virus has caused more havoc than good why not join us on this 3-days free training on how to earn as a freelancer on Fiverr

So what are you waiting for, click on the link below to join other great minds for FREE.

http://bit. ly/FIVERRCLASS

Please copy the link above and remove the space and put it on your phone browser to join the WhatsApp group for free.... Training start on Friday... join the early bird now, before the group get filled up...see you there.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by cbrezy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
DEWKID:

who tell you abi no be them they watch ''Madagascar" animated movie. its always appear in most bluray collection

cbrezy madagascar prolog song.

Eyaa that King Julian best song, I like to move it, move it she move it, move it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Image123(m): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

You wish your god, either it/he/she was real.
Lmao. grin

It's like wishing i was born. It's an absurdity, i don't have to. This is why we keep stating emphatically that folks like you should never say they were Christians or been there. You have been nowhere and don't know anything, except it seems you were unfortunate enough to have a Christian name.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by kingxsamz(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

It's like wishing i was born. It's an absurdity, i don't have to. This is why we keep stating emphatically that folks like you should never say they were Christians or been there. You have been nowhere and don't know anything, except it seems you were unfortunate enough to have a Christian name.

grin grin grin

I bet deep down inside you, you have doubts.
But you're scared of sky daddy's punishment. grin
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Image123(m): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin

I bet deep down inside you, you have doubts.
But you're scared of sky daddy's punishment. grin

Do you sometimes have doubts you are alive?
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by kingxsamz(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

Do you sometimes have doubts you are alive?

Which kind jamb question be this now?
No I don't have doubts.

Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Image123(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Which kind jamb question be this now?
No I don't have doubts.

Then it is most ludicrous to except me to have doubts about what i have experienced, encountered and handled. i was not just told, i have seen.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by kingxsamz(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Image123:

Then it is most ludicrous to except me to have doubts about what i have experienced, encountered and handled. i was not just told, i have seen.

What does your god look like?
White man with beards? cheesy
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by Image123(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

What does your god look like?
White man with beards? cheesy

Lol, God is not a man.
Re: DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
There is nothing more depressing than being a one hit wonder. I was about to ask who is DJ Morillo for his sad demise to grace the front page of nairaland. I looked up his song "I love to move it" on YouTube and I was shocked to find out that this once popular hit song in the 90s was sang by a man no one knows his name.

May we not become one hit wonders. And may his soul rest in peace.

He was not a one hit wonder. Google him up . These artists in the U.S. keep busy because they have a market and economy thst supports them. Our Nigerian market is not their target at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover / Charly Boy Celebrates His 71st Birthday And Exclusive EP Listening Party / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Ferrari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.