Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Photos And Lifestyle Of Bitcoin Lord, The Instagram Big Boy Arrested By EFCC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos And Lifestyle Of Bitcoin Lord, The Instagram Big Boy Arrested By EFCC (1525 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Released From EFCC Custody, Buys New Car / Bitcoin Lord Arrested By EFCC For Internet Fraud / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos And Lifestyle Of Bitcoin Lord, The Instagram Big Boy Arrested By EFCC by Kungfuhustle: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
It's a general word that scam don't pay because sooner or later you may find yourself in police custody and if you are unlucky, straight to prison yard. The country is bad, but do you know that some people are still making it in the country legitimately.

There has being a story of one of the Instagram big boy who distinguish himself as Bitcoin_lord. This guy is popular for flouting his lavish lifestyle on social media especially on Instagram, mostly with some of his friends.

As the name implied bitcoin_lord, he make people to know that he trades in bitcoin but sometimes looking at the level of the richness he flout you may think he is "Satoshi Nakamoto", (name of Bitcoin originator). Even other genuine traders was surprise that Bitcoin_lord is richer than just a normal trader on coin.

Unfortunately Bitcoin_Lord was paraded on August 31, 2020, by the Enugu Zone of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission. Reports have it that he was arrested with his gang members.

Dele Oyewale, the Head of media of the commission said that the boys were arrested on 31st of August, 2020 based on intelligence.

The arrested suspects age ranges between 21-28 years and were all arrested at Ngozika estate all in Anambra State.
Mr Oyewale said the analysis of "suspects phone indicated that they are into some form of internet fraud such as online romance scam, bitcoin scam and identity theft”.

"When we concluded our investigations, the suspects will be charged to court. He said.

Let have a look at some of the flamboyant lifestyle and acquisition of Bitcoin_ Lord who happens to be a boss in the case.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/bc937d1815a1da6bc9138638142f3049?client=news

Re: Photos And Lifestyle Of Bitcoin Lord, The Instagram Big Boy Arrested By EFCC by Authoreety: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2020
The LOVE of money....
Re: Photos And Lifestyle Of Bitcoin Lord, The Instagram Big Boy Arrested By EFCC by Authoreety: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2020
Is the root of all evil...
Re: Photos And Lifestyle Of Bitcoin Lord, The Instagram Big Boy Arrested By EFCC by Samfloxin(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Lazy youths, you don't want to work hard but wants to reap the fruit of hard work.
Re: Photos And Lifestyle Of Bitcoin Lord, The Instagram Big Boy Arrested By EFCC by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
SO IS THIS WHAT YOU CALL FLAMBOYANT LIFESTYLE.MTSCHEEWW
Re: Photos And Lifestyle Of Bitcoin Lord, The Instagram Big Boy Arrested By EFCC by allen113: 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
niggaz way no dey house when efcc burst in go run go church go give testimony. grin

when they start telling their friends the story you will hear something like

" Oboy na God save me that day o, I just say make I go buy chow, before I go comeback I hear say efcc dn burst my niggaz, hmm 2 seconds na I disembark, Oboy as I dey talk to you like this na now GH i one enter, b4 effc begin find me."

if you jam boys way sarz dn burst b4 or way manage escape from efcc dem tell you there story you go no say street no easy.

(1) (Reply)

Jos Teenager Who Left Home On Her Birthday Eve Found Murdered In Cold Blood / Real Mermaid Caught On Camera (video) / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Man Served Jungle Justice For Exposing Himself In Front Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.