Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) (69794 Views)

3rd Mainland Bridge Is Now Fully Open (See Photos) / Lagos' Fourth Mainland Bridge To Be Africa's Second Longest Bridge / The Making Of ₦1.3 Trillion Russian-Built Europe’s Longest Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by OakConsultNG: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:
g

What is the meaning of this?
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
princepee:
W

W for West Africa
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
EastGold:

What is the meaning of this?
goat
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:
goat

If I catch you
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Peacefuluz(f): 4:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Good evening

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Kharol1234: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
anastasius:
Why do Ijaw people bear funny names? Someone bearing police, Helpme, Nurse etc. I don't understand
Heineken sef
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Cmanforall: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
anastasius:
Why do Ijaw people bear funny names? Someone bearing police, Helpme, Nurse etc. I don't understand
Because of history, most will not bear native names which might identify them as Igbos,Ijaws, Urhobo etc.

Check their surnames, even former Nigeria president has 'Jonathan' as his surname
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by trafftrade(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Join this group if you would like to grow your income working as a freelancer on Fiverr FOR FREE

The three days MasterClass is for free join us using the link below

So what are you waiting for, click on the link below to join other great minds for FREE.

http://bit. ly/FIVERRCLASS

Please copy the link above and remove the space and put it on your phone browser to join the WhatsApp group for free.... Training start on Friday... join the early bird now, before the group get filled up...see you there.
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by princepee: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
EastGold:

W for West Africa
Oga calm down, na so we dey do am here... Buying plot things.
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by leTrizzle: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Seems OP has not seen the one on your way to Benin from Sapele in Delta state.
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by ptolemy247(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Ibeno bridge is said to be the longest bridge in South South Nigeria built by NDDC for 13 years..
The bridge lay on top of the Atlantic ocean linking Ibeno main land in Akwa Ibom to its Island community of okoroutip and many others .

While the Onitsha to Asaba Bridge is 1.6 km, ibeno Bridge is 600m long laying on top of the Atlantic ocean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSMnsX_5RGc

The Patani bridge, built by setraco, is 850m, and I don't know if it's the longest in the south-south region

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
anastasius:
This is Unique and must be embraced, people of the Uk have names like Fox and Wood, U don't see anyone going about ridiculing them, Africans embrace ur identity and culture pls.
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by AssistantJesus1: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by banio: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
anastasius:

Thought You just celebrated the name " Boseman "

2 Likes

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by ipobarethieves: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
sad 3RD mainland bridge is still better.Can drive with peace of mind.But dis one lipsrsealed embarassed sad embarassed lipsrsealed,Mbanu sad!
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by tutudesz: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
leTrizzle:
Seems OP has not seen the one on your way to Benin from Sapele in Delta state.
Yes should be
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Exjoker(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
chuka5000:

onitsha bridge AKA Niger bridge is at the South eastern part of Nigeria, that's why it's called onitsha bridge and not asaba bridge.

It depend on which side you are talking about the bridge from. It is also called Asaba Bridge too. But agreed, the bridge is more economical important to Onitsha than Asaba since that is the major road linking her to western part of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by pek(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

While the Onitsha to Asaba Bridge is 1.6 km, ibeno Bridge is 600m long laying on top of the Atlantic ocean...

I need clarification please. So Onitsha bridge is longer? Cause you said the bridge is 600 metres and Onitsha bridge is 1.6km.
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by tutudesz: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
ptolemy247:

The Patani bridge, built by setraco, is 850m, and I don't know if it's the longest in the south-south region
The longest in Nigeria Delta for sure, I heard Bomadi bridge is also long. Na only boat I dey fly pass, one of this days will drive down
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
More pix

Why are you misleading people that the bridge was built on Atlantic ocean?
The bridge was actually built on Qua Iboe river in Akwa Ibom State.
The bridge compare to Lekki-Ikoyi bridge is not standard enough ( Just a two lane bridge in this modern era.

2 Likes

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by WiszyFraud: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Posting on behalf of Swallow me

Damnnnnnmmm nigarrrrrr
Isoright.

Na all these kind thing guy man go look finish, e go come say fcck it.
Make i light my weed joor, bang pvssy, it's been all night bombing.
Light your Kush and relax, e good, twice on a Tuesday

That nigga mumu ehnn grin

1 Like

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
emmanuelbrown26:
Up for grab
Price: 29M for the 1&2 storey buildings.
Oga, buy am yourself.
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by tutudesz: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Ibeno bridge is said to be the longest bridge in South South Nigeria built by NDDC for 13 years..
The bridge lay on top of the Atlantic ocean linking Ibeno main land in Akwa Ibom to its Island community of okoroutip and many others .

The Bomadi Bridge is 612 m long and the Patani Bridge is 850 m long. Delta State has two of the longest bridge in Niger Delta grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Lordbucci2: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

1.6km=1600m . How is 600m longer than 1.6km ??
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by IvarDboneless: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mr Patrick Oke....a well known practicing catholic
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by Dootty(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Bridge is not on top the Atlantic Ocean, just a river leading to the ocean.
Re: Ibeno Bridge: Is This The Longest Bridge In South-South Nigeria? (Video) by sageb: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
anastasius:
police and nurse-ere, yes it is true. But that "help me" is a lie, no one bears such a name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Flood Brings Crocodile At Ebute-Ero, Lagos Island- Eyewitness. PHOTOS / Most Underdeveloped State Capitals In Nigeria / Taxify Driver Shows Up Tying Towel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.