Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? (63624 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Happyguy201: 1:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Wingarnium:
I don't blame u I blame the girl. Why girls no dey get sense. U like to be comfortable yet u get pregnant for a guy that cannot take care of u. And u as the guy is it fair. Imagine dropping peanuts for feeding. She can't work she's nursing baby. I'm sure she's already looking tattered. How can she save and buy small thing for her self with this peanuts. God help us o. The truth is bro. U can never have a happy home with those peanuts you're dropping. Even if she pretend it won't last. How u give her Belle without even planning. Up your game, hustle harder. She's low-key suffering is that fair. At her age. She will soon start looking like grandma now

shut up if you don't have anything better to say . did you read what the op said or you just decide to type rubbish . . how would you feel if you come home and there is no food they already have the basic stuffs at home 700 naira can get meat and small thing to add on the soup . yeye women everywhere
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by bigbossila: 1:45am On Sep 03, 2020
i am from north and this ladies attitude is common in place. Apart from that 700 Naira complain, my wife is treating almost the same way. by each end of the month between 24th to 28th before salary, she will start behaving strange (little moody). And the funny thing is that she came from a poor family and am the one that is doing most of everything . well most of my friends are complaining of the same thing..so you are not alone, what ever you decide...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by vickydevoka(m): 2:08am On Sep 03, 2020
abisolagladys:
I don't know where you guys see all this kind of ladies o and you are funny, you want her to perform wifely duties like cooking but you are not ready to take care of her. it is plain that you guys are not compatible, please send her back to her mother and send her monthly upkeep for your daughter, you can also make arrangements to see your daughter often

Abisola Mart is here with your foldable iron at just #4,000 pere
call/Whatsapp 09018990181
U fine. U look like Erica

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Juliearth(f): 3:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Vicas2000:

Thank you very much for this post. Just a little correction. It's Pastor Sam Adeyemi and the video is on YouTube.

Very insightful topic on giving by a pastor. Poster should watch it

Thank you for the correction. Op, please take note of this.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Juliearth(f): 3:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Yoighaman:

Thanks for advising the OP.

@OP: We are here to always help each other in the little way we can, Nairaland is some sort of a big family you know.

So I painstakingly searched for the video based on this poster's advice and thought to share it with you. Please watch it and become a better person. Cheers my brother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P2_PtpA_VA

God bless you for sharing the video here.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Fucsheetup(f): 3:13am On Sep 03, 2020
merieam16:
i understand buh i tink u cant predict women.If u marry sum1 else and u face the same challenge, will u send her away too.

I just believe u can pray about it.There's nothing prayer cannot do u kno
Except save your dead country
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by hahn(m): 3:37am On Sep 03, 2020
dangerousdaddy:
Good evening people. Please don't mind my English. My post is actually out of pains and frustration and i may not type with the correct words.

I'm a 31 years old guy. I'm actually very bad with spending because when i have money, whoever asks from me gets. I am under alot of pressure lately especially from those around me. I am the 1st child of my parents and have so many responsibilities.

I got my girlfriend pregnant and she moved in with me. My parents were never there for me so i vowed i was going to be there for my kids. Hence i do all i can to make sure my daughter and her mum are OK.

The girl in question is a torn in my flesh. Totally different from when we were dating without a child. Nowadays, as soon as i get my salary, she wants to buy this, she wants to buy that even though she knows i receive less than a 100k and i have multiple loans i am paying back because we moved out of our old apartment due to space constraints especially after she delivered.

Whenever i don't have money, there is never a happy moment in my home. But if i come home and bring money, we become very good friends. She wants to live a good life which is not wrong but I feel when she knows how i am managing, she ought to understand and bear with me.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was, i was yet to be paid, i had 700 with me. I gave her to make some food because we had the basic food stuff in the house.... Rice, beans, ogbono, spaghetti, garri, Egusi.... Palm oil. So basically all she had to buy was fish or something to put inside the food.

I came home after a hard day at work and met an empty kitchen. When I asked for my food, she asked me what i expected her to cook with 700 naira. I got so mad and left the house but since it was late (it was close to midnight), i decided to come back. In my anger, i started asking her why she's treating me badly. And the next thing is, she called her mum to say I'm fighting with her and that i pushed her to the ground. Her mum replied and said that if anything happens to her daughter, she would hold me responsible. That she didn't give me a wife......

Now I feel i should just end everything and let's go our separate ways before it becomes a case of domestic violence. I never want to see my child grow up to see me fighting with her mum always and being unhappy. I believe a child that grows up in an unhappy home is always at a disadvantage. Please help me guys. I am in pains.

I hope this makes front page

Are you sure the pregnancy is yours?
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Kinikini: 3:39am On Sep 03, 2020
Good advise poster. Follow it.

Regardless:
Lol. You should be happy she started displaying her real character that would have surfaced if you marry her. Of course, she think say everything don balance since she has a child for you and you don't want a broken home.

My advice - talk to her heart to heart and give her a specific time frame in your heart for her to change. In fact, you should even withhold more money as this would show you how she'll behave during the hard times. She may even be a potential cheat - most materialistic females are.

Now if she doesn't change within your set time frame in your heart, my guy run o. Only make sure you provide enough for your daughter.. A home can never be productive with this kind of woman in the house. Value your peace of mind above everything.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by dangerousdaddy(m): 3:40am On Sep 03, 2020
mrcelebrity1:
Guy, I feel your pains but I must be very honest with you that I am going through worse your situation. just please be calm and try to learn how to make yourself happy first, your life and your happiness first before anyone else.... My wife has not spoken to me for weeks because she demanded for huge amount that i do not even have, despite the fact that she knew i'm just recovering from sickness..
..... Bros God no go shame us..... It is well
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 03, 2020
Regardless:
Lol. You should be happy she started displaying her real character that would have surfaced if you marry her. Of course, she think say everything don balance since she has a child for you and you don't want a broken home.

My advice - talk to her heart to heart and give her a specific time frame in your heart for her to change. In fact, you should even withhold more money as this would show you how she'll behave during the hard times. She may even be a potential cheat - most materialistic females are.

Now if she doesn't change within your set time frame in your heart, my guy run o. Only make sure you provide enough for your daughter.. A home can never be productive with this kind of woman in the house. Value your peace of mind above everything.

op follow this, but I know u won't, pussy man
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by UjuJoan2: 3:48am On Sep 03, 2020
sugah:

Any man who's irresponsible enough to impregnate a woman without money should also suffer the consequences.

Upset because I dont like sufferhead? grin grin I hope she bought herself meat pie and lacasera with the 700 naira sef...if the money can even buy that grin grin

But he is taking responsibility for the child . . Why should he also take responsibility for the woman?

Ooh well, whatever you say though!
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Nobody: 3:52am On Sep 03, 2020
think like a man, she knows your weak point, bro you never see wife, all this move she dey make, her mama dey her back.

look u might not believe, whether you like it or not, the girl go soon jaapa. when she dan suck u dry

send her off rn. if u marry dis one lasan, make I no talk.

just take care of your daughter, that's your priority
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by chrizzyace: 4:02am On Sep 03, 2020
dangerousdaddy:
Good evening people. Please don't mind my English. My post is actually out of pains and frustration and i may not type with the correct words.

I'm a 31 years old guy. I'm actually very bad with spending because when i have money, whoever asks from me gets. I am under alot of pressure lately especially from those around me. I am the 1st child of my parents and have so many responsibilities.

I got my girlfriend pregnant and she moved in with me. My parents were never there for me so i vowed i was going to be there for my kids. Hence i do all i can to make sure my daughter and her mum are OK.

The girl in question is a torn in my flesh. Totally different from when we were dating without a child. Nowadays, as soon as i get my salary, she wants to buy this, she wants to buy that even though she knows i receive less than a 100k and i have multiple loans i am paying back because we moved out of our old apartment due to space constraints especially after she delivered.

Whenever i don't have money, there is never a happy moment in my home. But if i come home and bring money, we become very good friends. She wants to live a good life which is not wrong but I feel when she knows how i am managing, she ought to understand and bear with me.

The last straw that broke the camel's back was, i was yet to be paid, i had 700 with me. I gave her to make some food because we had the basic food stuff in the house.... Rice, beans, ogbono, spaghetti, garri, Egusi.... Palm oil. So basically all she had to buy was fish or something to put inside the food.

I came home after a hard day at work and met an empty kitchen. When I asked for my food, she asked me what i expected her to cook with 700 naira. I got so mad and left the house but since it was late (it was close to midnight), i decided to come back. In my anger, i started asking her why she's treating me badly. And the next thing is, she called her mum to say I'm fighting with her and that i pushed her to the ground. Her mum replied and said that if anything happens to her daughter, she would hold me responsible. That she didn't give me a wife......

Now I feel i should just end everything and let's go our separate ways before it becomes a case of domestic violence. I never want to see my child grow up to see me fighting with her mum always and being unhappy. I believe a child that grows up in an unhappy home is always at a disadvantage. Please help me guys. I am in pains.

First of all I must commend you for accepting them into your home... I understand how you feel, I think it’s best you let her move back to her mother’s house then you can be going to see your daughter from time to time spend quality time with her, and try to provide for their needs. You just have to learn to say NO when the need arises. No harm will get to you, and no one will see you as a bad person. You can’t keep allowing your baby mama to continue to take as advantage of you just because she’s the mother of your child. All the best bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Tunagee(m): 5:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Regardless:

Nice one!
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Tunagee(m): 5:18am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Tunagee(m): 5:20am On Sep 03, 2020
She is even lucky she met a good guy like you who decided not to make her a single mother. No wonder most guys deny and run away from their pregnant girlfriends, cos some of them have terrible behaviour.
She is not your wife; and a wife as well, even though she has your kid, all signs are there already.
My advice is to free her and let her become a frustrated single mother so she can look for guys that will be banging her and giving her peanuts, since she is materialistic. A woman who cannot support and help to manage your little financial resource with you especially when you are fulfilling your responsibilities to her, is not a wife. A wife who cannot help you build your future can never be a good wife.
Please run away from materialistic women, they are very terrible!!!!
No wonder most Nigerian ladies don't have husbands, terrible attitude!!!
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by MarthaGlobal: 5:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Men of this days are so so weak to the level that they can't even take a decision without running to seek online advice.

How would you have such a woman and still asking wether to stay with her or not? Do you think that people change easily from their character.

A woman u are supposed to give RED card you are here looking for advice. You better wake up. You are already enslaving your self. Many Marriage is a SCAM let alone talking about Baby Mama stuffs.

Young man, I don't know how to advice people. Than to say Wake up. You men of this era are too weak...

dangerousdaddy:

Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by egopersonified(f): 5:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Till una change this una 'a man must take care of his family' mentality, na these kin stories we go dey hear.Let us teach our girls that there is dignity in labour. You all be looking for girlfriends with no vision but to be taken care of by a man, when you are not Ned Nwoko or Dangote, what do you expect?

Let us begin to pick girlfriends the same way you pick your male friends, then the ladies around you will seat up. I have hardly seen a perpetually jobless man with a man set on building his career or business. Except they meet at their igbo spot.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Amasimichael: 5:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Believe me bro, if u don't leave that woman now, u will end up frustrated after a decade with her. It is better to live in d corner of a roof dan to live with a bad woman at home. I've seen such scenarios n men who felt d cud salvage d situation or d woman will eventually change. But it will only get worse. I understand u may have deep feelings for her n its a tough decision.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2020
merieam16:
I feel ur pain bro buh wat exactly do u want us to do
Keep quiet then if you don't know what to do, he needs your advice, hope you read the full details?
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by CozyMoney: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2020
merieam16:
I feel ur pain bro buh wat exactly do u want us to do
hmmm...this life no balance atol
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by ailenmen: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2020
When u receive ur salary,give her 45000,every month 35000 for d food for d month, 10000 for her upkeep for d month and save d rest for rainy day and 10000 for ur self and 10000 for unexpected emergency .continue and stick to plan .tell her u receive 50000 every month and and d 35000 is for every tin u need in d house for d month,and DAT she will .if she is wise she will learn .nd teach her ,if
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by ailenmen: 6:56am On Sep 03, 2020
When u receive ur salary,give her 45000,every month 35000 for d food for d month, 10000 for her upkeep for d month and save d rest for rainy day and 10000 for ur self and 10000 for unexpected emergency .continue and stick to plan .tell her u receive 50000 every month and and d 35000 is for every tin u need in d house for d month,and DAT she will .if she is wise she will learn .nd teach her ,if 08059923888
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Earthkumy(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2020
dangerousdaddy:

She said she didn't give you a wife my dear run for your life if not?

If anything mistakingly happens to her, you will regret your life
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Algold: 7:17am On Sep 03, 2020
My brother sit her up and talk to her. This trait is common with all women, you will find out that the next one u meet will be worse than she.
Firstly, try and set up la business for her to keep her busy. Constantly show her love even when she is nagging.... Be very patient with her and never result to fight no matter how much she provokes u.
Love conquer ill-advised, conquer hate, conquer bitterness... Soon she will turn around to be a loving person
Don't leave her... Work on yourself too
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by gracechellar(f): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Na you Bleep up.

How you go impregnate woman wey no get job or business, what were you expecting ?

Even me as a guy, when I no get money...I dey always vex with myself.

You need to understand that Nigerian women and money are like Siamese twins, Once there's no money, their true colors comes out and relationship without money bitter like AGBO.

As it is now, if you want to have peace of mind send her back to her mother then occasionally send upkeep money, you'd be fine.

As a young man with that Kain woman, your lifespan go reduce.. use your head !

Stay blessed

Very mature of you
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Diamondsaheed(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2020
sorry ladies, dat z wat 99.9% of dem do just like a chameleon a two hedge sword, firstly talk 2 her secondly my guy withdraw more of her alawy 2 C if she will stand d test of time,a good wife plan wth d little d husband has,dnt 4get u've not marry her a broken courtship z better of a borken marriage.just b a responsible father 2 ur child.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Smartiyke40: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2020
Imprgenanting a girl or woman is not a bases for marriage. Though the act is not justified, but it was done with thier both consent.

My brother, you are not yet married to her and marriage is not to be forced into if it will be an enjoyable and peaceful marriage.

It's better for u to remain alone than to be in a marriage that will turn you to what you are not and probably send you to oblivion.

Think and act now when you still have the time....
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Mish02: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=dangerousdaddy post=93478393]Good evening people. Please don't mind my English. My post is actually out of pains and frustration and i may not type with the correct words.

Let her go back to her parents. You are still struggling and she's not ready to understand how life plays. That girl is still under the influence of her mum.
Moreso, her mum isn't happy with you and I think they have their plan.
The day anything happens to her, bro that day you will smell your ass.
Let her go home ASAP.
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by Yamleg: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2020
Laboni:
You go die quick oo .. Run ooo .. I’ve been there so I know what I’m talking about.
Could you kindly share your experiences
Re: How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? by hardon1(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2020
When you were fuukiing her upandan... Did you ask our advice. You have entered one chance... Its your choice to decide when to come down

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) / Man Returns From Mortuary After Confirmed Dead (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.