Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,282 members, 7,913,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement (614 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Tried To Seduce 2face And Don Jazzy – Omashola / Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by mayorland(m): 2:08am On Sep 02, 2020
According to findings by HITTVIBE , this in addition to several posts on social media calling on the government to live up to its responsibilities to Nigerians earned Tiwa Savage an invitation by the DSS.

Together with Don Jazzy, Savage was invited to the DSS office in Lagos two weeks ago during which they were warned to be careful with their posts on the social media.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12252056_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

Shortly after that episode, the two celebrities together with colleagues Yemi Alade and Waje were summoned by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Zubairu Muazu, who while sharing efforts they were making to tackle rape and other problems in the state and country, warned the musicians to steer clear of political comments in order not to incur the wrath of the President Buhari administration.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12252055_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

A member of Tiwa Savage's management team, who confirmed the development to SaharaRepoters, said that the celebrated female artiste will not stop speaking for Nigerians regardless of any move by governnent.

But as if to confirm the subtle warning from governnent, Don Jazzy and Tiwa Savage both appear to have toned down their social media posts in recent days after the meeting with the DSS and police in Lagos.

For example, Don Jazzy, who is known to actively engage his numerous followers on social media, last posted anything on Twitter more than 22 hours while Tiwa never continued with her hashtag after the meeting with DSS Director at their Shangisha, Lagos office.

Apart from the two celebrities, the DSS has also invited a former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Obadiah Mailafia, over his comments on the operations of Boko Haram in the Northern part of Nigeria.

While speaking on a radio programme, Mailafia had stated that a serving governor in the North was the commander of Boko Haram.

He was invited twice for questioning by the DSS and also invited for interrogation by the police in Abuja, which he turned down by seeking a relief in court.
Source: www.leakedhitt..com
Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by sammysneh(m): 2:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Shame no dey catch police
Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by sammysneh(m): 2:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Shame no dey catch police for this country mtcheww
Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by mayorland(m): 2:15am On Sep 02, 2020
sammysneh:
Shame no dey catch police
lol, I swear
U self don sabi naija police dem
Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by Bluntguy: 2:34am On Sep 02, 2020
Invitation galore! When will they invite majority of us on NL?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by missCAPS: 2:47am On Sep 02, 2020
These are wealthy Nigerians that have gone out and have seen better places, they have a choice not to even stay here but they are here, trying to make the country better in such a way that if only they can be listened to. They both could give free advice to better the government but nooooo DSS would rather want to shut thier wise and helpful mouths up!

Dear Donjazzy and Tiwa, after the interrogations, please relocate, we would understand and y'all have tried.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by Regardless: 2:48am On Sep 02, 2020
I am the most insulted president but when I leave, you'll miss the freedom you enjoyed under me. QED.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by Nobody: 3:30am On Sep 02, 2020
We are tired o grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by mayorland(m): 4:05am On Sep 02, 2020
Regardless:
I am the most insulted president but when I leave, you'll miss the freedom you enjoyed under me. QED.
your own na, state CID, operation burst, EFCC go interrogate u.can I hear a louder amen,lollllllllll
Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by Slashvita: 6:09am On Sep 02, 2020
I tire for this country ajeh
Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by Slashvita: 6:15am On Sep 02, 2020
FP calling
Re: Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy Faces Police And DSS Over "Wearetired" Statement by Mynd44: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2020

(1)

Ikorodu Boys Pay Emotional Tribute To Chadwick Boseman "Wakanda" King / DJ Cuppy Or Burna Boy, Who Rock This Manchester United Jersey Better? / KIDDWAYA Plans To Beat Nengi Outside The House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.