Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,956 members, 7,919,080 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:12 PM

Elyte Entrepreneurship Consult - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Elyte Entrepreneurship Consult (986 Views)

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? / Blco Call And Load Available SPIRAL CONSULT / How To Register For Youth Entrepreneurship Support Program 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elyte Entrepreneurship Consult by sendmeonly(m): 8:05am On Sep 02, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I have just received a mail for an interview with elyte entrepreneurship consult to come for interview as a Business Development Associate,my question is, I hope this is not this usual trainings where they want to teach you how to make money instead of employment? I want to travel from Akwa Ibom to Lagos I don't want to risk spending transport for something that may be trivial-so to think.. So, anyone had the opportunity to attend such interview and was it a genuine place to actually be employed? Thank you

The interview is tomorrow by 9:00am I can still make it if i get your response early enough
Re: Elyte Entrepreneurship Consult by lekanolaolu: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2020
I got a similar mail too for a scheduled interview at their office in Lagos...

Dear xxxxx,

Following the application you submitted to one of our agents and after thorough processing.

We have currently reviewed your resume & you are invited to have an INTERVIEW with the HR Team which is an Entrepreneurial Role. The role you applied for is filled this is the only position available for now.

POSITION: "BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE"

Date: MONDAY 24th August, 2020.
Venue: 150b, Oba Ogunji Rd, Opposite NPC filling station, Ifako Agege Pencinema, Lagos.
Time: 10:00am

FILE NO: 003

Due to the restrictions caused by the pandemic, selected candidate is to adhere to the following;

Attending online meetings via video conferencing apps.
You must strictly follow the company's guidelines concerning Covid-19 precautions.

Note: This invite is for Lagos residents only. Applicants must wear a nose mask, come with your updated CV and a printed copy of this invitation.

COMPANY’S D
Re: Elyte Entrepreneurship Consult by lekanolaolu: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2020
That was a draft of the mail I received from them. I did some findings about them and concluded not to take them serious too, as I reside in Delta state...
But I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
Re: Elyte Entrepreneurship Consult by amykwuba(f): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
i also got a similar mail from them too,and I did some research and also checked their website,the way I see it I think it's all this GNLD stuff,and u will also need to pay 5k to get their materials

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Your Opera Mini / Which Of This Generator Should I Buy? / � Hey Social Media Enthusiasts! � Exciting News Ahead! �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.