Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,139 members, 7,946,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos (2722 Views)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Insidenaija: 11:43am On Sep 02, 2020
Popular Nigerian hip pop singer and a fraction of former Psquare Peter Okoye, has took celebrated his wife as she clock another year today.

In other, to make her day memorable he took to his verified Tweeter handle some moment ago, and asked his fans to join him wish her best friend, partner, lover, the mother his children and keeper of his heart a special happy birthday.

"Please join me and wish my Wife, my best friend, my partner, my lover, the mother of my children and the keeper of my Heart a Special Happy Birthday! @lolaomotayo_okoye", he Tweeted.

source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/peter-okoye-celebrates-his-wife-lola-as-she-clock-another-year-todayphoto/

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Amotolongbo(f): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2020
Children of hate won’t like this

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Queenlovely(f): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
wow
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Insidenaija: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
lalasticala, mynd44, Dominique
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Tmb78(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Gorgeous woman.Happy birthday to you ,Arewa Obinrin.
May the lines fall in pleasant places for you dear.

I wish your in-laws here on Nairaland and indeed all other social media platforms will disappoint us today and for once celebrate you and not write their usual derogatory, hate-filled comments that is their signature.

But alas..
If wishes were horses......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Denique(f): 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
She's beautifulllllllllllllllllllll kiss

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by merieam16(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pretty

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by milky3(f): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
[i][/i]nothing could be more lovelier than this, that husband and wife lives in peace and harmony! stunning

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
This same woman Lola
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by zikcash(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
I WON'T LIE.....THIS WOMAN FINE.....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by veli1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Op u dey mad, peter na hiphop artist? cool
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
tongue

Yoruba Amaka

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
The woman that destroyed the psquare brand
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Mastakija(m): 5:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Children of hate won’t like this
y wont theyundecided
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by Mastakija(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ahmed0336:
tongue

Yoruba Amaka
u dont need to b senseless everytime
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola On Her Birthday Shares Stunning Photos by JDJ4: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2020
No smile in her face at all

(1) (Reply)

I'm Embarrassed I Gave Kiddwaya Mouth Action & Had Sex With Him - Erica / hi / Davido Commits Ramadan Sacrlege@ Show Dances With Strippers; Dangote,kids Watchd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.