Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Hurry Now To Grab This Two Plots Of Land Available Now And Very Affordable - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hurry Now To Grab This Two Plots Of Land Available Now And Very Affordable (128 Views)

A PLOT URGENTLY AVAILABLE NOW AT AMEN ESTATE. CALL ME NOW! / Two Plots For The Price Of One At Lekki With C Of O / World Cup Promo With 1 Year Installment Payment Plan, hurry now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Now To Grab This Two Plots Of Land Available Now And Very Affordable by Tama88: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Good Day Nairalanders

The best investment right now is in properties.

Hurry now to grab this 2 plots of land available at a very affordable price, located at a well developed site at Rukpokwu, in Obio/Akpor LGA, Rivers State.
You can also inspect the land if ready (Legit)

There's Another 4 plots of land Opposite Obio/Akpor Local Government Secretariat Rivers State.

For more enquiries chat me on whatsapp
Zero Eight one Three Five two six four one two one
Re: Hurry Now To Grab This Two Plots Of Land Available Now And Very Affordable by Tama88: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Hurry Now,

Grab this 2 Plots of Land Available now at Rukpokwu in Obio/Akpor LGA, Rivers State. Very close to Halel College and Total filling station....

And Also

4 plots of land in Alhaji's estate, opposite obiakpor local Government secretariat.

For more enquiries
Call/whatsapp Me on

(1) (Reply)

Purpose Built Distillery In Otta For Lease / Do You Need Blinds? / 170 Acres Of Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.