Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) (833 Views)

Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Storms Edo North, Campaigns In Estako East, West & Central (Photos) / Senator Uche Ekwunife Distributes Food Items To Anambra Central (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by kahal29: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
NEXT STOP FOR THE FREE MEDICAL TREATMENT FLAG OF THE IS UROMI IN EDO CENTRAL

Prof Mrs Idia Ize-Iyamu on behalf of her husband flagged off the free medical out reach for the people in Uromi, Edo Central.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alabi_arvin/status/1301177351884210177

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by kahal29: 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
More

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by ryloy: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Beauty with Brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
"Campaign Time, Blessing Time"

This is the only time they (Politicians) can show their "Act of little kindness" but when they come out victorious or lose, it's all man for himself..
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
How I wish she can change the Esan people's mind cheesy. Nice one from incoming First lady though

2 Likes

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
JidennaJason:
cheesy
NONSENSE LOADING. Ibori's ass licker

1 Like

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
All for election campaign.
Suddenly the people of Edo state have started enjoying undying love from Edo and out of state politicians.
Odi egwu. undecided
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by Donaldomo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Beauty with the brain!

1 Like

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by mamotalk: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
How I wish she can change the Esan people's mind cheesy.
Nice one from incoming First lady though
ok o. nice woman, cultist husband.
Obaseki is the man of the moment, no shaking.
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by article1: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Political gimmick. I trust my Edo people, they're wiser than all those tricks.
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 02, 2020
While the other one is sharing akara.

Akara sharing or free health care. Edo people the choice is yours
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by IamWonderful: 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
Continue the good work.
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
mamotalk:
ok o. nice woman, cultist husband. Obaseki is the man of the moment, no shaking.
Alright. But if POI eventually won, hope you won't say it was rigged

1 Like

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by Simvan: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Mama just forget Uromi o
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by mamotalk: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Alright. But if POI eventually won, hope you won't say it was rigged
so you people are planning to rig?
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
While the other one is sharing akara.

Akara sharing or free health care. Edo people the choice is yours
Need I remind you that before Aisha Buhari became the first lady, she fried Akara all over Abuja.

1 Share

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by iokpebholo: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
Total waste of time.4+4 is sure.
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by iokpebholo: 6:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simvan:
Mama just forget Uromi o
No mind am,Uromi ppl have already made up their mind on who to vote for
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
JidennaJason:
Need I remind you that before Aisha Buhari became the first lady, she fried Akara all over Abuja.
what's my business with aisha? Did I tell you I voted for buhari?
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
what's my business with aisha? Did I tell you I voted for buhari?
What's your business with Obaseki's wife?
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
JidennaJason:
What's your business with Obaseki's wife?
shut up he's my state governor's wife and her part of campaign is based on sharing akara.

A disgraced to Edo state
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by kahal29: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simvan:
Mama just forget Uromi o

ESAN O Yeeeeeee!!!!! Oye eeeee. See all the people that showed up today at Uromi free medical. Ize-Iyamu is a goalllllllll.

1 Like

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
shut up he's my state governor's wife and her part of campaign is based on sharing akara.

A disgraced to Edo state
Just see how you're sounding like a low thinking zone b.... Please shift.
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by kahal29: 7:36pm On Sep 02, 2020
Edo central free medical outreach flag off today by the incoming first Lady of Edo state Prof Idia Ize Iyamu was a blast... great turnout...massive support...

The people of UROMI were so excited!

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by kahal29: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
In continuation of our free medical outreach programme, we visited Igarra in Akoko-Edo and on behalf of my husband, @PastorIzeIyamu, I flagged off the free medical outreach for the people in Akoko-Edo at the Anglican Women Communion Guild, Divine Hall Ugbogbo, Igarra, Akoko-Edo.

Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by kahal29: 4:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Correct
Re: Prof Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes Free Medical Services To Uromi in Edo Central (Photos) by kahal29: 5:03am On Sep 03, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Gives Escaped Inmates 3-days Ultimate To Return. / MURIC COMMENDS BENUE GORVERNOR ON DECLARATION OF FRIDAYS AS WORK-FREE DAY / Ooni Hosts Osinbajo; Urges FG To Improve The Status Of Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.