Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Am Organizing Link Up To Help You Find A Date (Abuja only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Organizing Link Up To Help You Find A Date (Abuja only) (371 Views)

Tanzania: Police Arrest 10 Suspected Gays For Organizing Same-sex Marriage / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Organizing Link Up To Help You Find A Date (Abuja only) by TkhGuy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Good evening guys, like the headline, I am trying to pair two people together using what's app group, it's going to be unique, to find a date before boys and girls,

Please no fake do, no deceit, I am doing this to assist you find a date, it's not going to be flirt kind of group chat, I will do the best I can,

For most of you who have read my thread a lot, you should know what I am capable of doing, in being your administrator and moderator,

This chat group will be from 18 to 39 of age bracket,

I want to use this opportunity to say welcome to G.A.D the number 1 Abuja chat group to get a date, to join this group, send 007 link to 090 2137 0448 using your what's app please no empty or fake profile picture if you need a real relationship you can't get it by faking your identity.

Send me chat from your what's app, I will add you into this group, I am already collecting contacts when it hits 40 that's 20 male, 20 female I will notify you guys to linking you guys up, it's not for flirt, it's not for nasty chat it's gonna decent not deceitful. Gentlemen and ladies.

Please I beg you in the name of God, be honest, and you will find a date. No double dating from this group chat.

Once again you are welcome to GAD,...........hooking you up, so far so good

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Good For Nothing . / I Don't Know What To Do / I Need Friends In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.