Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,255 members, 7,887,732 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture (44811 Views)

Bandits: Katsina Man Removes House Roof To Pay Son’s Ransom (Photos) / Katsina Man Raped His Brother's Wife / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Northerners are so wicked in heart undecided

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by anonimi: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2020
post=93524659:
A phone number and email should be made public by the Government for people to report incidents like this around them.
We are sure there are still thousands of kids/people locked up somewhere like animals all over the nation.
People all over the states in Nigeria should start speaking up about the evil going on around them.
Animals in human skin everywhere!

Very true.
Since when did you start mimicking Fela Anikulapo Kuti who sang that line in his Beast of No Nation, BONN?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Anaerobi(m): 11:25am On Sep 03, 2020
hmmmmm
you know, the perspective you understand something is the perspective you will tackle it..... i don't want to talk much so that someone or some people won't feel hurt. but in my 26 years in North, I have seen things...
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Reuben700: 11:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Stop using your dick any how you no go hear angry
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by JordanMichael(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Father of 16 North men calm down plzzz
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 03, 2020
Everybody is just blaming the man here..
I don't support the man at all..

But it's not easy to cope with a child who is mentally and physically challenged..

Maybe he's violent atimes..
And again the man doesn't have the ability and capability to control and take care of the child.

Maybe the man is no always at home and don't have time to look after the child do he opted locking him up since he can't keep him with other kids...

But still on still what the man did is very wrong..
But that doesn't mean his brutally wicked as some people have been saying...

According to the news he's building a room for him and he has only few space in d house..And the man is ignorance too on how to handle such cases..
That's y he sent him out when the mom who was probably the one that knows how to take of him died..his grandmother who use to take of him died too...I wonder what kill them though

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Ykc2(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

Well, such act is barbaric and condemnable in the strongest term.

However, at least, locking up or tying down a fellow human is an act practised only by humans. Though a very wicked act.

But brutality against fellow class of animals is an act shared by humans and lesser animals. A case of brutality outrightly exhibiting animalistic behaviour is as shown below.

There are countless similar cases, even on nairaland. angry

More worrisome are cases of Easterners such as the one pictured below.
your right, just like this one

Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Anaerobi(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2020
globalmart:

But it's not easy to cope with a child who is mentally and physically challenged..

And again the man doesn't have the ability and capability to control and take care of the child.

Maybe the man is no always at home and don't have time to look after the child do he opted locking him up since he can't keep him with other kids...

According to the news he's building a room for him and he has only few space in d house..And the man is ignorance too on how to handle such cases..
That's y he sent him out when the mom who was probably the one that knows how to take of him died..his grandmother who use to take of him died too...I wonder what kill them though
sorry for asking MA, but have you been to any northern state before? I mean typical north.
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Simplyleo: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2020
Ykc2:
your right, just like this one
Should we start counting?

Besides, this topic is about cruelty to innocent children. But even between couples, e still full ground.
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by daddytime(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2020
How did they not see this one everyone is talking about to have used that cage on him.

We for escape this ordeal at least.
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by donprinyo(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2020
All in the name of yeye religion
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by AssistantJesus1: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2020
People with wicket heart
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by erico2k2(m): 11:37am On Sep 03, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Source: https://punchng.com/katsina-man-keeps-son-16-in-cage-for-four-years/
now that the local LG has gotten involved and come to know that the father is incapable of the challenges the boy poses due to his condition now has taken over the overall wellbeing of the child, cos if not they are worse than the father who did what he could, Loads of us shouting abuses at the father might do worse.
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by armadeo(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2020
Have you noticed the level of 'caging' going on in the country.

It seems to be common in some areas. Caging kids.

Let me guess the son is a mental case
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Bewiseedet(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Some parents are wicked even in the south.
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2020
Anaerobi:

sorry for asking MA, but have you been to any northern state before? I mean typical north.

My brother lives there...kaduna..
And it's a very lovely place..
Am from South East .. Anambra to be precise....but northerners are more accommodating than we igbos with experience...
U should understand that this people aren't educated as we are and they are not exposed so should expect certain behaviours..
Am not tribalistic because I believe everybody has flaws and everybody mustn't be the same.. people differs..u should not liken some to whole..
There are many northners who are very good at hrt..

Am for one Nigeria
One life
One world..

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by WICKEDNESS: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Bobotic:
Wickedness !!!!!

Yes, how may I help you?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Bobotic(m): 11:56am On Sep 03, 2020
You are under arrest !!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Deborah98(f): 11:57am On Sep 03, 2020
It's no longer in kano this time around is Katsina, what is even wrong with these set of people,can I ask a question,is it that they parents are performing maybe a sacrifice that involves caging ones child for years or are they just doing it based on punishing the child for an offence committed, sincerely speaking this is evil and the highest point of wickedness from a parent to his child.
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
globalmart:

The only sensible comment,especially the bolded
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by ALLFATHER14: 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Animals live among us, Animals everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Oizee(f): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Not again!!!!

I think it's high time all houses in this corn-tree be searched.
exactly, cuz I'm sure hundreds are still locked up
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Damseldammie(f): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Salisu told the team, “I regret my actions and it’ll never happen again. The people, who took up this case, are not my enemies. They will live long, because I’ll keep praying for their success. They’ve helped me and I’ve now realised my mistakes.

Sé òrò nìyen...

Olóshì pàtàkì
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Ykc2(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

Should we start counting?

Besides, this topic is about cruelty to innocent children. But even between couples, e still full ground.
let's us start counting right now ,I never even show the people boko haram killed not talk of people bandit or herdsmen killed,comparing eastern region with northern region is like asking mohammed and jesus who is peaceful ,you know the answer, I got alots here to show you so start

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by mechanics(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Not again!!!!

I think it's high time all houses in this corn-tree be searched.
Yes o, I concur.
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Simplyleo: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ykc2:
let's us start counting right now ,I never even show the people boko haram killed not talk of people bandit or herdsmen killed,comparing eastern region with northern region is like asking mohammed and jesus who is peaceful ,you know the answer, I got alots here to show you so start
Domestic abuse is the topic here, not banditry or insurrection.
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by Anaerobi(m): 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
globalmart:

My brother lives there...kaduna..
And it's a very lovely place..
Am from South East .. Anambra to be precise....but northerners are more accommodating than we igbos with experience...
U should understand that this people aren't educated as we are and they are not exposed so should expect certain behaviours..
Am not tribalistic because I believe everybody has flaws and everybody mustn't be the same.. people differs..u should not liken some to whole..
There are many northners who are very good at hrt..

Am for one Nigeria
One life
One world..
I understand the perspective you comprehend the post.... I 50% agree with you and disagree with you.
every tribe have it flaws. Nne, am from Anambra too, but born and brought up in North... adamawa state.... I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly here.... so it is in east.
Re: Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture by nBag(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
whela:
up North..
If you know you know.

story. forget up north na the whole con3. was it up north a woman drill a nail on a child's head. all the maltreatment we saw on children last month was it also up north. abeg talk better before you go sound hypocritical

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Mambilla Cultural Dance In Taraba, Shoot Many Dead (Graphic Photos / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.