Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,493 members, 7,951,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Who Is This Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Jesus? (762 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Jesus teachings To Me? / This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church / This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Preciousgirl:

John 17:5

And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

So Jesus shared Glory with the Father before even the word was, wooooow

Who is this Jesus?

Remember God shares His glory with no one
Jesus is the giver and sustainer of life! Jesus is the Creator of all things! Jesus is God!

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
It's OK your comment is well noted Sir, thanks! smiley
sonmvayina:

LOL.. You just don't want to know.. You are so comfortable with believing the unbelievable... Something you know those not make sense, but you choose to suspend the use of your God given intellect to believe absurdities.. When the time comes, you go get sense.. Keep wallowing I. Ignorance..
Re: Who Is This Jesus? by Janosky: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Preciousgirl:

John 17:5

And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

So Jesus shared Glory with the Father before even the word was, wooooow

Who is this Jesus?

Remember God shares His glory with no one

Please explain The utterances of Jesus Christ
@ Revelations 3:12 , John 17:3 & John 20:17

Either you are wrong, or Jesus is wrong.
Imperfect Precious, no know more than Jesus Christ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tens Of Thousands Of Christians Converged On DC And Trashed The City / How to study effectively / Nigeria Is Only Religious Not Spiritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.