Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:48 PM

High Blood Pressure. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Blood Pressure. (357 Views)

Help, High Blood Pressure. / What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? / How To Recover Completely From High Blood Pressure Without Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Blood Pressure. by ABDULKANSILA: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Hello,pls medicals practioners of the house,i am still at 26years old but my blood pressure use to rise up to 154/84mmhg while sometime down to 130mmhg.what is the implication of that to my health,are mine hypertensive or what is the cause of that.please i need more explanation to that.thank you all.
Re: High Blood Pressure. by duruZed: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Go to hospital immediately
Re: High Blood Pressure. by frozen70(f): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
ABDULKANSILA:
Hello,pls medicals practioners of the house,i am still at 26years old but my blood pressure use to rise up to 154/84mmhg while sometime down to 130mmhg.what is the implication of that to my health,are mine hypertensive or what is the cause of that.please i need more explanation to that.thank you all.
I am not a doctor but I can explain some things

BP are hereditary
Life style can trigger BP
Too much stress can trigger BP
Depressing situation can trigger BP
Excess salt in the food does

But it's advisable to get your doctor monitor your BP number and you start taking your drugs for life

It's the most silent killer

Just look out for signs like
Heart palpitations
Weskeness
Dizzyness
Fainting
Confusion
Unhappy state of mind

2 Likes

Re: High Blood Pressure. by ABDULKANSILA: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ok thanks
Re: High Blood Pressure. by Sosdrhousecall: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2020
If you have this problem, you must consult a doctor. Since the COVID-19 pandemic restricts your travel, you can book house call doctors who visit your place and check your health problems. This is the safest option also since you do not have a risk of virus exposure. But, you must consult a doctor.
For more information visit : https://www.sosdoctorhousecall.com

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Positive Gains Of Moringa Leaves And Seeds That You Don't Know / How To Lift Weights The Healthy And Safe Way / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.