Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,990 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms (25354 Views)

May Day: NLC Rejects 35% Pay Rise, Insists On Living Wage / NLC Rejects New Petrol Pump Price / Ahmed Lawan: Another Protest Looms If Unemployment Persists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by nkakp(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2020
PMBNG:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/protest-looms-as-nlc-rejects-hike-in-petrol-price-electricity-tariff/

Initial gragra ... Our leaders are corrupt and inconsiderate
They're not affected with the Hike

Father we are waiting for your second coming
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2020
SLAP44:
Which protest, you think Jonathan is still your president?

Protests are stopped with paid counter protesters who will give you the Deji Adeyanju treatment to reset your brain to factory settings.

You all entered one chance bus in 2015 and they are carrying you to an unknown destination, just pray.

Leave the useless moribund organization to keep deceiving themselves...

NLC is dead and buried!!! Leave all this gra gra!!!

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by profmallor: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2020
NLC and Government dine and joke on the same table. NLC since Comrade Adams would now make noise, do some gragra and then Government would smile and reduce the pump price and Electricity Tariff to the actual prices they always wanted it to be. Then Nigerians would applaud NLC, who would have taken their Ghana must go bags much earlier. Its a serial movie we should all be tired of by now, they all make a fool of us.

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by hush15: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2020
PMBNG:

https://todaypoliticsng.com/protest-looms-as-nlc-rejects-hike-in-petrol-price-electricity-tariff/

Protest is still looming, but e neva start... OK.

And one fool they talk say ordinary name alone fit scatter nigeria!
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
All they do is whine and complain
Is it a must for you to drive a car?
Is it a must to on generator?
Are you aware that petrol depletes the ozone layer and causes global warming?
If you cannot afford petrol for your gen, get an inverter
If you cannot afford petrol for your car, buy a tesla

Lol... Shey you think Naija is Luxembourg ba??!

Inverter, Tesla,... Hehehehe...

This is a good time to go into candle and lantern business! Also, footwear.... This nation is moving rapidly back to the Eighties!!! Well-done Buhari!!! grin
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Miracle1991: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Useless toothless dog call NLC. I really missed Adam Oshiomole as NLC president
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by sirkonfirm: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2020
Fembleez1:
I knew all these increase would happen after that increase in minimum wage.

They only delayed everything so people would not suspect it.
[quote
Fembleez1:

autho
Fembleez1:

r=SLAP
Fembleez1:

44 pos
Fembleez1:

t=9351
Fembleez1:

9143]Which protest, you think Jonathan is still your president?

Protests are stopped with paid counter protesters who will give you the Deji Adeyanju treatment to reset your brain to factory settings.

You all entered one chance bus in 2015 and they are carrying you to an unknown destination, just pray.[/quote] gbam
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2020
frankmoney:
We need to protest... You can't just hike fuel price , hike electricity tarrif in a time like this , this is wickedness , if Nigeria needs money they should cut down cost of governance in the whole country

Forget it... No one is protesting!!! Not a fvcking Nigerian!!!

Welcome to the backward police state of the universe!!!
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2020
DO WE STILL HAVE AN NLC? IF WE HAD ONE IT WOULDN'T EVEN GET TO THIS.
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2020
JimD:
They know Nigerians are gullible e-diots...

Very gullible and moronic things!!! Tufia!!!
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Omooba77: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2020
saaron:
I find it very amusing that a regime that borrowed billions of dollars record breaking loans and increased VAT to all time high at 7.5% and electricity, are here increasing price of fuel again. What is more corrupt than this? What happens to all the loans, Abacha loots, and monies they claimed they've saved from TSA and corrupt looters?
Anyway those who voted the evil regime should enjoy their chain.
Those of us that have plans for a better future for our children and their unborn generation are happy with buhari's fulani regime because his evil policies is actually providing the fuel needed to rewire our geo political zones towards nationhood.
For that reason, I hope the suffering and abject poverty in Nigeria increase.
The more hardship increases, the better for our cause for a Revolution. Technically speaking, there has to be widespread suffering, hardship, poverty, despire, and bitting hunger over the entire country before Revolution becomes a reality. The bloody regime is doing well in that area.
Revolution will afford us the opportunity to redirect and restructure our countries into people led movement where all political office holders from president down to ward councilors will earn minimum wage.
DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE MILLIONS OF LIVES FROM FULANI TERRORISM!! SUPPORT IT.

Used billions for Tradermoni and feed imaginary pupils...
Yet hundred of their trolls will be here defending.

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by owila4luv(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Do We Still Have Military In Nigeria?
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by rexlims(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
oga go and buy sense.
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by tayotheplug: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2020
Bunch of pessimists here on nairaland.

You can't support good course then keep your mouth shut .

You see people trying to see how this irregularities can be reversed, you're there spilling trash
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Fembleez1(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2020
sirkonfirm:
author=SLAP44 post=93519143]Which protest, you think Jonathan is still your president?

You all entered one chance bus in 2015 and they are carrying you to an unknown destination, just pray. gbam

Sir?
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Goddys(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2020
I am paying rent of 100k and now this increment of electricity tariff which will see my monthly electricity consumption skyrocket to 10k monthly and 120k annually.

Where in the world is electricity bill higher than the rent?

Struggling to secure a job.

No unemployment benefit like it's being practised in the other side of the world.

So common man should steal and engage in illegality in order to make the ends meet?

I trust people in my area to stop paying electricity bill entirely and connect the light illegally.

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Tinto4597(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2020
The present government is a failed government who have betrayed the trust of nigerians
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Goddys(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2020
owila4luv:
Do We Still Have Military In Nigeria?
.I swear it's better we go back in the dark days of military rule

1 Like

Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by udemzyudex(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2020
SLAP44:

You all entered one chance bus in 2015 and they are carrying you to an unknown destination, just pray.

Hahaha tell am, na shooting go end the protest.
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by VTJN(m): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2020
kollinz1234:
Why I love this administration is that the people that are suffering the most, (hausa and Yoruba) were the people that brought it upon the country.
Why i like the easterners is the fact that they know that they are 3rd class citizen and they do indulge in shady act
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Okwyjesus(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
PMBNG:

They should quietly go and sit down. We know they can't do anything under this govt
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Ugonna62: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
NLC Tootless buldog,bunch of corrupt idiots,i am 100% sure they will do nothing at the end of the day especially after meeting with fg,and nigerians will be left to bear the brunt.cowards!
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Azino1984(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020
Thank God that Atiku didn't win the election, they would av said it is due to his generator business. I believed our eyes are now opened... More changes to come!! Sai Baba.. Una never see anything.. Infact APC, Buhari is the best..
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by jrusky(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2020
Which NLC? Thunder fire NLC. Was not same NLC that were shouting 4+4 in 2019

DSS pls arrest any bastard that protest. Lets face it all.

N151/Litre too small pls buhari kindly make it N200 a round figure afterall their is no separate apc filling stations so people like Seun Osewa, that Gboko prodigal son and their gang will feel the heat like everyone.

Una neva seen anything yet una go hear am. I said it then in 2014 that Nigerian will weep like a baby if Buhari become the president the bitchs apc stinky rats here attacked me. Now let us all flex the pain.

Pls DSS, Police, army, civil defence etc should arrest and detain any NLC seen protesting. Thunder fire you all.
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Salvador1: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2020
Before the day of the protest many of them will boycott it especially north and west.
Some will even break away to form a splinter group there by killing the protest and rendering it useless.

Useless country useless people supporting this nemesis. All of you will perish painfully.
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Nasrothschild1: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by eejo(m): 10:57am On Sep 03, 2020
I stand with Buhari. Nigerians must be ready to follow the Government they voted into power. 4+4 SAI BABA
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by tonychris22: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Rubber Stamp NLC we have now I Nigeria....I don't take their words serious cos at the back door they will collect their own Ghana must go and tactically reverse their initial plans... Nigeria is doom with this APC.
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by SLOVFO(m): 11:01am On Sep 03, 2020
SLAP44:
I keep telling people, the best way to enslave a people is to strip them of their means of livelihoods so they can depend on the authorities.

This strategy worked wonders in the north through almajirin system and refusal of western education. Now they want to shift it to the whole of Nigeria.

Brace yourselves folks.

You may be right, in a way. But nobody can keep impoverishing Nigerians perpetually. One day, Pharaoh will be dealt with supernaturally.
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by ikorodureporta: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2020
nonsense NLC.. for those NEPA, person no fit tell them to supply 8hrs, since them don grade am
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by Pinkybush: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2020
rentAcock:
Since you don't want people to own a car, generator or afford to pay electricity bill because of high billing, your generations unborn will lack this things in their lives. For supporting this evil regime, your generation shall remain poor, they shall live a sorrowful life, darkness shall be their portion. Heaven shall manage their lives the way buhari does here.
Amen.
Re: NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms by dokie: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2020
SLAP44:

Unknown destination kwa?

Nna eh, problem dey o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Gift Passengers In Tricycle Cash To Celebrate Christmas In Delta (Video) / Osinbajo, NASS Set For Showdown Over Vp's Refusal To Sign 4 Bills / 4th Mainland Bridge: LASG Names CCECC-CRCCIG Preffered Bidder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.