Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,191 members, 7,932,044 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:57 PM

UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (62102 Views)

Meet Nwobodo Favour Chismidi: UNN Graduate Who Is A Polyglot / LASU Final Year Female Student Commit Suicide Over Lack Of Money (photo) / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Longman8: 10:28am On Sep 04, 2020
I can understand his pain sha, E no easy all.
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by nkemjacob2(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Me no even no where my certificate dey self
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
babajero:
Na blogging you go spend 4 years for school to learn?

Ask Lalasticlala Or Seun Or Mynd44 About , He will tell you more.
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
babajero:
Na blogging you go spend 4 years for school to learn?

Are you a learner bro, Ask LALASTICLALA, SEUN AND MYND44 ABOUT ME, he will educate you more
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by ModestGal(f): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bifrost:

Marry me please. cry You're very bright. I want that for my progeny.

People are too quick to label graduates lazy and compare them with the likes of Zuckerberg and co. People who already have their basic needs met. Something we can't say for the average Nigerian youth. Thank you for this sound perspective.
Don't mind them sir. Anyway, what do you think of next Saturday? Tomorrow. We can have a big wedding ?

1 Like

Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by stan4guy6(m): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2020
Nawa o na ochie be this hmmm this life na wan kind
Re: UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
ModestGal:

Don't mind the hypocrites. They forgot that many still lack basic needs, which is why they can't go to some length.

Isn't it money that would be used to learn a skill?
It took me more than a year that I wished to learn graphics designing, I have Patience, I have the brain, I can endure hardships, I can be humbled to my teacher, I am smart etc, but I didn't't have a laptop, nor did I have money for subscription, likewise money to pay for someone to teach me.
For years, it was just a wish for me to learn those things. Thank God for my sis that later bought laptop for me, which I now used to learn some years back. What of people who will never have anyone to buy laptops for them? I cried sometimes when I remember my wishing years, I would design several things on my head, it makes me really pity the youth.
I could do any job to get money to buy laptop, but no one to employ me then. This is the story of many youths and Nigerians, we are a very poor people, we can't afford basic needs and thus even our best of the best would have problems growing. You need to leave a stage to get to another, many people are stucked in a stage so they can't reach a higher stage

I can never blame any youth for laziness, the country is the problem. The youths and teens should have a place where they can work to save money first in order to start a business or learn a skill.

Highly commendable and thoughtful

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Jamb, Post Utme, Waec/ Neco Composite / Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria (2014) / If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.