Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,278 members, 7,887,807 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:11 PM

African wife copyright sex protected charm, dangerous - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African wife copyright sex protected charm, dangerous (616 Views)

"Have You Paid Her Bride Price": Reactions As Man Shows Off His African Wife / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. / Unprotected Sex, Protected Sex; Safer, Sweeter Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African wife copyright sex protected charm, dangerous by TkhGuy(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2020
The core Africa, woman are man's property, that's why these copyright protected charms is much on prohibiting another man crossing their women. That's why still in Africa man is number one priority, a lot of responsibility is aloted to men in the context of this.

Magun is a charm that originates from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria.

Fulani also have it just a different method, as much as some part of ibo,
So you girls who think you can copy social media lifestyle to currupt Africa read on, and for you guys who always think that you are doing me a favour by kicking against my criticism, your death is always close at hand,

Youruba have lots of verity of this sex copyright protected, it's some if a man cross the woman he will crow like roaster and die, some if the wife cross gutter she will die,

It literally means "do not climb." Magun has been used for centuries to catch a wife who has an extra-marital affair or to put a promiscuous woman in check.

In most circumstances, the charm is put on a woman without her knowledge. In many disguise ways, by money, A stick of broom or thread is usually placed on the floor for a woman to unknowingly walk over it. Once she works over the thread or broom stick, the charm takes its effect. The woman and her lover stick like glue during the process of love making. The man cannot detach himself from the woman. This sometimes leads to death and in some cases a public humiliation of the stuck couple.

But this might be a mere myth given by our forefathers to scare married woman from being promiscuous, because actually there is a medical condition for such phenomena called Pen¡s captivus.

White lies in quote
Pen!s captivus is a rare occurrence during s€x when the muscles in the vag¡na clamp down on the pen¡s much more firmly than usual, making it impossible for the pen¡s to be withdrawn from the vag¡na.

In some rare cases, the female reproductive organ may contract with enough force to latch onto the male. This could make it difficult for the partners to separate.

Now how could this be a charm?

Now you are done reading the white lies. The truth is, if you don't believe this is African made charm to protect their heart from their wife, pretty Fulani women that sell nunu mostly married or betrothed do have this charm on and will tell you, cos they are informed, if you dare inbox her, you are a dead man, youruba have two kinds of these which I wouldn't go on explaining,. Ibo have theirs and the thing with ibo cultural wife promiscuousness is extremely and a death penalty for the wife, Enugu nsuka knows about these, if you toast nsuka wife, and she agreed, even if she didn't sleep with the man, if she didn't tell her spouse about her attempt to cheat, if she cooked a meal and the husband eat the meal, she will die.
If nsuka married wife goes out, anybody that tap her by her ass, if she goes home and didn't tell her husband, she will get mad instantly,
If she tells her husband her husband but her husband ignored her and had sex with her, the husband will die,

Edo have have their own

So for nsuka girls can play away before marriage but once they got married, if yo think about it, you fcking dead.

If you are in Abuja and needs a date, I am organizing a hook up chat age must be from 18 to 39, no or empty do is allowed please, thank you send 007 link to 090213 70448 this will officially kick off once I got 40 pairs 20m 20f
don't call just follow the instructions God will surely provide you with a partner.. thanks for your time.........

Re: African wife copyright sex protected charm, dangerous by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Don't Commit ADULTERY
Case closed.
Re: African wife copyright sex protected charm, dangerous by IamSalt: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Make I run her charp charp, that was how brother Seün became magunated to sister Bola.
Re: African wife copyright sex protected charm, dangerous by Authoreety: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2020
Flee from all appearances of evil

(1) (Reply)

Student Proposes To His Classmate After WAEC Exam, She Accepts (video) / Five Ways Girls, Parents Can Identify Potential Predators / Ladies, Why Do You Love Attention So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.