Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:09 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike (29255 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by Angelfrost(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
samtee37:
You are all birds of a feather

He wants to play on the contrived emotions of the gullible Nigerians. undecided

The exact same thing Buhari did prior to 2015.... A vicious cycle of poor leadership!!! Failed state!!!

These elders have to be forcefully retired from politics and leadership! This nation's fall from grace is heavily hinged on their shoulders!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by lekki1444: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
listowell:

Hahahahaha.
grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by JuneJune533: 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2020

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

START MAKING AS MUCH AS $100 DAILY ONL!NE STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!

WITH A MINIMUM OF $10, YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

CARD DEPOSITS, BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

BUY BITCOIN: https://luno.com

JOIN OUR DIGITAL PLATFORM TO START EARNING USING FOUR EASY STEPS: SIGN UP》ADD FUNDS》INVEST 》GET YOUR RETURNS.

All you require to earn is made accessible on your secured dashboard.

Fundboost receives your investment and with the help of experienced digital investment managers, they are able to deliver an amazing RETURN ON INVESTMENT of up to 10% every day for the total of 20 days investment tenure. .

THIS IS A SIDE INCOME PROGRAM THAT ALLOWS YOU FOCUS ON YOUR DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES.

You can also make over $1 for every registration using your affiliate link.

Join Us Right Now:
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by ucheoluwa(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Atiku should shut up his smelling mouth...Sabi he follow others dey dash government money in the name of palliatives. Stupid talk
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
No one should be surprised by this heartless decision of the monumentally corrupt people in government. They are not leaders, but a bunch of deplorables.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by gryhusky(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mr atiku..stop acting good man.. wen u get there na u become the worst
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by Fheelzz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Thanks for the info man
Almunjid:

Say "birds of a feather". Don't say "birds of the same feather".

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by onward4life(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Where all dey Ogun werey descendants?!!

Thunderrrrrr!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by motherlode: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Why is this man playing The boy is good . For all I care, they are all birds of the same feather.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by antibullshit: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What a crucial time to capture the heart of Nigerians.

Is this not another de javu ?. Its almost a fact that Atikulated might be worse than GMB.
YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OPINION BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE IT A FACT
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM YOURE STILL SUPPORTING MR LIFELESS EVEN WILL ALL HIS SCREWUPS!
NOBODY CAN BE WORSE THAN BUHARI!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by jimmynauty: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
#BuhariDagaAllah #pepperdem arewatwitter #nextlevel nothingDoYou Buhari #increaseFuelPower grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by TJaguar(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
he should organise/lead a protest just like he did with apc, buhari and tinubu 2012 and stop reacting like chemical on social media angry sad
I don't see guy starting your own protest
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by TJaguar(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
he should organise/lead a protest just like he did with apc, buhari and tinubu 2012 and stop reacting like chemical on social media angry sad
I don't see you starting your own protest
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by Cmanforall: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Oh Atiku..

wellsaid.

The first signs that a public leader is set to fail is when he presents himself as infallible, God sent, more intelligent, refuses to acknowledge the fact that there can be a better choice than himself and replaces Integrity in public governance with personal and cabalistic piety.

may devil punish baba cow and the suyaselling basterrd.
Can Buhari tweet?
I mean by himself.

Many Nigerians will like to read what he writes

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by joseph1832(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Funny enough when it comes to Atiku's religion, he keeps mute but since this doesn't have anything to do with Islam, he's busy typing. This is how you know a two face Nigerian.

If ever Atiku becomes president, he'll be no different from Buhari, truth is he might even be worse than Buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by CHIMaaaah(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
TJaguar:

I don't see you starting your own protest

I am not complaining nor reacting to the increment
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by BigTableShaker(f): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Cmanforall:

Can Buhari tweet?
I mean by himself.

Many Nigerians will like to read what he writes
That cow is a stark illiterate, he doesn't even know his own phone number but he still thinks he's the best man for the job.
Thanks to boudillon bullion vans and zombies.

Na devil go punish all of them for forcing a confused cow on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by CioAngels(f): 3:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dshocker:
Hausa fulani is gradually taking over the whole country and the South West are keeping quiet and supporting the North all because of power.... I hope Tinubu and his followers won't realize it when it is late

Atiku should please stop deceiving himself,if he truly rejects it,let him stage a protest
Isi't only the Yorubad that are not talking?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by EdoPrince93(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
BigTableShaker:
Oh Atiku..

wellsaid.

The first signs that a public leader is set to fail is when he presents himself as infallible, God sent, more intelligent, refuses to acknowledge the fact that there can be a better choice than himself and replaces Integrity in public governance with personal and cabalistic piety.

may devil punish baba cow and the suyaselling basterrd.

grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by Dshocker(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
CioAngels:
Isi't only the Yorubad that are not talking?

Yes,the yorubas have sided with those animals taking this country backward
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by samtee37(m): 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Angelfrost:

The exact same thing Buhari did prior to 2015.... A vicious cycle of poor leadership!!! Failed state!!!

These elders have to be forcefully retired from politics and leadership! This nation's fall from grace is heavily hinged on their shoulders!!!

We youth are in the best place to retire this old cargoes....but, with honesty, majority of us ain't ready

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by Charly68: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Atiku was the chairman of privatisation committee..he was one of those who ignited the problem what they privatised aren't working

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by NiyiLAGOS: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
LOL - This nairalander with this post just described donald Trump without knowing it. So PMB and Trump are doing basically same thing.

wellsaid.

may devil punish baba cow and the suyaselling basterrd. [/quote]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by ekestic1976(f): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
donbachi:
Woodpecker boasted of his wood caving skills.and how he will build coffin for his mother when she dies..na the mama don die,boil don do am for mouth...where is tunde bakare,nlc,occupy nigeria conveners,wole soyinka and co?abi boil don do dem for mouth?.

Please, leave Soyinka out of it! He has PAID his dues. Na im alone dey Naija ni? Like you forgot that Soyinka is 86 years old now. Na im you wan make im come go lead youths for demonstration?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by berrystunn(m): 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dshocker:
Hausa fulani is gradually taking over the whole country and the South West are keeping quiet and supporting the North all because of power.... I hope Tinubu and his followers won't realize it when it is late

Atiku should please stop deceiving himself,if he truly rejects it,let him stage a protest

Shout up
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by KaptainAfrika: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
This man is the last man that should be talking!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by Kolinakano: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
�������������������������� SO HELP ME GOD'S...

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by mecussey(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1301437529674018816?s=19

same thing Buhari was saying and writing in 2011/2015, he even led a protest. I dont trust politicians.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by Cyberterror: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
Atiku is the worst hypocrite Cameroon has ever produced
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Fuel Price Hike by fowlyansh181(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
obailala:
You think Atiku would have resumed payment of fuel subsidies? Cos that's all this current pump price increase is all about (i.e. no subsidies).
they said subsidy was removed way back , so I don’t get this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Pat Utomi: Chinese Firm Not Only Victim Of Amosun, I Lost ₦‎100 Million / Ozekhome Warns Buhari Supporters Against Celebrating Prematurely!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.