Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,447 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 PM

My friend is about to marry a witch. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My friend is about to marry a witch. (784 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My friend is about to marry a witch. by Mivici: 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
Pls read this carefully, my friend is about to wed his new girlfriend because he thinks now is the right time, I actually saw like a pre wedding photos on his ig, I later discover that I know this girl back in makurdi when I went for tourist visit...if I could remember vividly I met this girl then in a club house, She was been rough handle by guys because she is a good dancer I collected her number after the party and later called her a day after, we spoke and she ask me to send her transport and me I don't send ladies transport because I don't trust them again since one played me back then during 2go days.....I ask her to come because the discription she gave me, I presume she stay close by, not far from where I live, let her take a drop if she then arrive my junction I will pay.....she later showed up and pay the taxi man herself and we enter the apartment where I was staying for the break....fast forward after everything she went to take her shower up till this days it was like a mystery the girl varnish I never got to see her again. Her phone, her bags and clothes where all on the bed.

Just yesterday I was on my Instagram page then I just saw and visualize this same girl and my friend in a pre wedding photo.

Presently I'm in thesame town with this my friend because I came down to asaba for him, I don't know what to do.

I'm afraid of confronting her and I'm also afraid of telling my manchi.

I think I should run away from Asaba right now

1 Like

Re: My friend is about to marry a witch. by PureGoldh(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chilax first....the elders will soon come to advice you on what to do
Re: My friend is about to marry a witch. by Kvng6464: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Allow her marry nah, she want to settle down after choping life
Re: My friend is about to marry a witch. by Mivici: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kvng6464:
Allow her marry nah, she want to settle down after choping life
my mind is beating fast maybe she will recognize me if she get to see me don't you get.

And I don't want to have issues or the cause of breakup or whatsoever between the two couples knowing well the last time I saw her, the behavior she possess was strange.
Re: My friend is about to marry a witch. by Sage161(m): 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Tell your friend secretly. Even romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it's complicated". If you’re going to let your friend marry a hoe unconsciously while being aware behind his back, then don’t smile at him to his face. It would be a big slap to him to realise later.
Don’t assume your friend knows about everything to expect in marriage. Let him know. Marriages should be based on communication, not on assumptions.

1 Like

Re: My friend is about to marry a witch. by Quality20(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2020
Don't b afraid, u a man born by a woman, so just boldly approach d said girl and introduce urself and how u met her n what transpired. That's d only way u can have rest of mind
Re: My friend is about to marry a witch. by MAGG0T(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
cheesy

There's a big difference between

CALL TO GLORY AND GONE TOO SOON

my brother be wise.
Re: My friend is about to marry a witch. by Mivici: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

There's a big difference between

CALL TO GLORY AND GONE TOO SOON

my brother be wise.
what are you now insinuating
Re: My friend is about to marry a witch. by themaestro08(m): 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mivici:
Pls read this carefully, my friend is about to wed his new girlfriend because he thinks now is the right time, I actually saw like a pre wedding photos on his ig, I later discover that I know this girl back in makurdi when I went for tourist visit...if I could remember vividly I met this girl then in a club house, She was been rough handle by guys because she is a good dancer I collected her number after the party and later called her a day after, we spoke and she ask me to send her transport and me I don't send ladies transport because I don't trust them again since one played me back then during 2go days.....I ask her to come because where she was staying is not far from where I live, let her take a drop if she then arrive my junction I will pay.....she later showed up and pay the taxi man herself and we enter the apartment where I was staying for the break....fast forward after everything she went to take her shower up till this days it was like a mystery the girl varnish I never got to see her again. Her phone, her bags and clothes where all on the bed.

Just yesterday I was on my Instagram page then I just saw and visualize this same girl and my friend in a pre wedding photo.

Presently I'm in thesame town with this my friend because I came down to asaba for him, I don't know what to do.

There is no such thing as witch, probably you are delusional or your memory ain't serving you right. And how sure are we that what you are saying actually happened?
Re: My friend is about to marry a witch. by Saintmary(f): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Mivici:
Pls read this carefully, my friend is about to wed his new girlfriend because he thinks now is the right time, I actually saw like a pre wedding photos on his ig, I later discover that I know this girl back in makurdi when I went for tourist visit...if I could remember vividly I met this girl then in a club house, She was been rough handle by guys because she is a good dancer I collected her number after the party and later called her a day after, we spoke and she ask me to send her transport and me I don't send ladies transport because I don't trust them again since one played me back then during 2go days.....I ask her to come because the discription she gave me, I presume she stay close by, not far from where I live, let her take a drop if she then arrive my junction I will pay.....she later showed up and pay the taxi man herself and we enter the apartment where I was staying for the break....fast forward after everything she went to take her shower up till this days it was like a mystery the girl varnish I never got to see her again. Her phone, her bags and clothes where all on the bed.

You got a visit from a witch,
you are alive to tell the story,
now you want to confront the witch.
Are you sure you are okay?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Have You Scream Like This Before / Artist I Don't Listen To Anymore / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.