Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Help, Fcmb Is Driving Crazy!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help, Fcmb Is Driving Crazy!!!! (360 Views)

FCMB Founder, Subomi Balogun Is Dead / Double Your Savings And Get Up To 100,00 With FCMB iNest / Open An Fcmb Account And Get 1000naira Extra For Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Fcmb Is Driving Crazy!!!! by daviesmania(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Few months ago, i approached fcmb for POS..... My poeple, my life has never been the same since then.
First I was told that i would have to register my biz name with 25k which I did, through the bank.

Next they told me I've to swear some shits at the court and I had to pay 5k for that.

Next they told me I have to register NIM and that was another 5k..

Finally the gave me my certificate of biz registration and proceeded to open a biz account for me

I got an email days later that my account is ready. and I got a call from the account officer to make deposit into the account. I transferred 100k into the account.

First the charge four naira 4N for receiving money and another pending 500N debit..

But to my surprise, I received a debit of 8160N this morning, and it's for what they call search fee bringing my balance to 91k...

Its more than three months since i walked into the bank to request for the pos, yet I've not gotten even after spending about 43k..

I'm so frustrated but don't even know what to do next. Plz is this how it should be? Plz help
Re: Help, Fcmb Is Driving Crazy!!!! by yanabasee1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
The body that was supposed to look into regulating these companies to enable them serve the people correctly get kickbacks from them and barely administer their regulatory standard to checkmate them....

This is why this country is like this....

I can't even tell you to use FCCPC as I don't know if they're not already compromised.

1 Like

Re: Help, Fcmb Is Driving Crazy!!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
daviesmania:
Few months ago, i approached fcmb for POS..... My poeple, my life has never been the same since then.
First I was told that i would have to register my biz name with 25k which I did, through the bank.

Next they told me I've to swear some shits at the court and I had to pay 5k for that.

Next they told me I have to register NIM and that was another 5k..

Finally the gave me my certificate of biz registration and proceeded to open a biz account for me

I got an email days later that my account is ready. and I got a call from the account officer to make deposit into the account. I transferred 100k into the account.

First the charge four naira 4N for receiving money and another pending 500N debit..

But to my surprise, I received a debit of 8160N this morning, and it's for what they call search fee bringing my balance to 91k...

Its more than three months since i walked into the bank to request for the pos, yet I've not gotten even after spending about 43k..

I'm so frustrated but don't even know what to do next. Plz is this how it should be? Plz help
hope it is not the same people they call surepadi sha?
Cos am thinking of getting a pos from them.
Thinking of starting the process next week cos this week is gone already
Re: Help, Fcmb Is Driving Crazy!!!! by daviesmania(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Imagine this
Re: Help, Fcmb Is Driving Crazy!!!! by daviesmania(m): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2020
How i wish I can reverse all this!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Inspired By SDG 1, We Aim To Build People At Any Level Into Millionaires - Brown / Please How Much Do I Have In Unclaimed Dividends Now / How Much Will N5million Yield In Bitcoin Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.