Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,142 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:51 PM

WATCH VIDEO!! ASS Enlargement, Lady Cries For Help After Surgery. (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WATCH VIDEO!! ASS Enlargement, Lady Cries For Help After Surgery. (video) (788 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / Don't Know If I Need Ass Enlargement Or Not _photo_ / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO!! ASS Enlargement, Lady Cries For Help After Surgery. (video) by compass22: 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Its unfortunate how human won't appreciate the amazing body God gave them, they will rather for surgery in other to please family and friends . we subject our bodies to various cosmetic surgeries which are harmful and may cause disastrous effects.
just to get good or curvy body some ladies are ready to go the extra mile in achieving that.

They do not care how much it will cost them or how long they have to be under the knife, all they care about is having the perfect body shape.

WATCH VIDEO HERE https://compassgist.com/watch-video-ass-enlargement-lady-cries-for-help-after-surgery-video/
Re: WATCH VIDEO!! ASS Enlargement, Lady Cries For Help After Surgery. (video) by Mayng01(m): 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Blood of Jesus! I thought doctor anu has been removed from amongst us na? Or could it be that another doctor anu is in town. Burp!

(1) (Reply)

Before You Marry That Woman, Watch Her Actions And Mannerisms When She Is Angry / I'm Not Ready For Christmas. Are You? / Is It Love, Madness Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.