Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,237 members, 7,934,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:53 PM

Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 (2725 Views)

Old Man Shows Off Amazing Dance Steps With Old Woman At An Event (Photos, Video) / I Can't Woo A Girl Because Of My Uncontrollable Way Of Using Too Much Vocabulari / Someone Should Plz Teach Me How To Woo A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 4:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
gaius01:

What exactly is your problem? Forget wooing women for now. What's your main problem with ladies?
fear, I fear they might turn me down.
I use to have a girlfriend when I was a teen but not anymore.
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Obsession4u: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
We in the same shoes bro
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Obsession4u:
We in the same shoes bro
hard luck bro, they wouldn't know what we are going through.
At times, it is good to be a decent rascal.
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sadiqali24:
fear, I fear they might turn me down.
I use to have a girlfriend when I was a teen but not anymore.

Lol one very reason why ladies turn men is because of their attitude towards them. I beg you are good looking, or even an average handsome guy so why should you be scared. When you are scared of woman turning you down, this basically what I use to do then when am abit shy with women. I add her on Facebook, develop a nice sense of humor when I chat her, show her my intelligence (not in in a proud way) then from there you ask to meet her. And if you meet her, don't act like you are not acquaintence with her. Talk to her like it's your sis because jovial and funny. That's why chat dict can help your chatting ability. If you are scared use the chatting skills to kill ya bird. Or if she's not on social media you can talk to her friends who are on social media.
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
gaius01:

I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Chudivictor(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Seriously oh grin
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
It is better you locate the nearest Seminary school and explain things to them coz priesthood is your calling but you seem to be shying away from it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
DemonInvoker:
It is better you locate the nearest Seminary school and explain things to them coz priesthood is your calling but you seem to be shying away from it
mad ooh, that's a wonderful advice from you but I got to bring others to this earth as my parents did for me.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chudivictor:
Seriously oh grin
come and complete your sentence.
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
CHIMaaaah:
then try wooing a man cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Curvinus(m): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sadiqali24:
I've resulted to social media but to no avail.
It hasn't been fruitful.

Op what you are experiencing is the blackpill in its truest form.

It is the reality of the dating scene in 2020.
An average girl now has access to tons of hot guys on social media by just swiping a finger and as a result, the majority of other normies are now completely ignored or viewed with disdain.

This is why the incel prophet, Eliot Rogers, after being repeatedly rejected by women, despite driving a nice car, went on a murderous quest. His shortcoming in the eyes of women, was his genetic disposition as a hapa, which implied that he ranked very low in the dating totem pole, behind the Whites, the Blacks, and even Arabs.

Realising that his fate was ultimately sealed even before he had a chance to tr, Rogers went on a mass shooting spree, killing and injuring several persons, including himself.

Back to the topic, as a low tier male in 2020, your options are to either date down or you could go on tinder or similar apps and pay your way through.
However, some people are still of the opinion that there could be one or two proverbial unicorn who slipped through the cracks and who didn't watch TV or is not aware of her rights. Your task is to find them and date them op.

Lastly, you could also hope to make tons of money and invite women into your life on your own terms.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Curvinus:

Op what you are experiencing is the blackpill in its truest form.

It is the reality of the dating scene in 2020.
An average girl now has access to tons of hot guys on social media by just swiping a finger and as a result, the majority of other normies are now completely ignored or viewed with disdain.

This is why the incel prophet, Eliot Rogers, after being repeatedly rejected by women, despite driving a nice car, went on a murderous quest. His shortcoming in the eyes of women, was his genetic disposition as a hapa, which implied that he ranked very low in the dating totem pole, behind the Whites, the Blacks, and even Arabs.

Realising that his fate was ultimately sealed even before he had a chance to tr, Rogers went on a mass shooting spree, killing and injuring several persons, including himself.

Back to the topic, as a low tier male in 2020, your options are to either date down or you could go on tinder or similar apps and pay your way through.
However, some people are still of the opinion that there could be one or two proverbial unicorn who slipped through the cracks and who didn't watch TV or is not aware of her rights. Your task is to find them and date them op.

Lastly, you could also hope to make tons of money and invite women into your life on your own terms.

unpopular opinion, I'm really amazed by your use of words. You have a very vast vocabulary.
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by manychallenges: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sadiqali24:
No one should talk about money, even though I'm not fantastically rich but financially, I can do the necessity without asking anyone.
The problem is, I fear women. I can't woo those I wish to be my girl and this is giving me a thing of concern.
Go And Sit Down My Friend. Is This What You're Looking Help For? Unserious element..
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
manychallenges:
Go And Sit Down My Friend. Is This What You're Looking Help For? Unserious element..
toh!!! Professor emeritus that is serious about life. The last time I checked, even Jeff bezos don't know how to keep a wife. If you don't have better things to say, I guess your momma needs her phone.

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Uyi168: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
Where are the 'make money and let women chase u' crew??
OP, work on your confidence. That's the only u'll need.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by heisdvrkskinned: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
shawnfamous:

Aside that, it gives one low self esteem. Trust me
How?
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by RealEzee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Go n listen to popsmoke grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by RealEzee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sadiqali24:
toh!!! Professor emeritus that is serious about life. The last time I checked, even Jeff bezos don't know how to keep a wife. If you don't have better things to say, I guess your momma needs her phone.
grin shots fired
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by hollarunji08(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
OP, I don't thunknu have a problem atall, u come dey shake like this because u can't woo girls....
Bro, seek ye thy future first, the rest shall be added unto thee...
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
hollarunji08:
OP, I don't thunknu have a problem atall, u come dey shake like this because u can't woo girls....
Bro, seek ye thy future first, the rest shall be added unto thee...
what future are you talking about I future without a woman That will be a total catastrophe.
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Daniellano: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2020
Sadiqali24:
I have the soft copy but it seems I might need help practically.

Pls can you send me the soft copy of that chat dict bro....
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Don't worry I will put that in prayers
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Arvelo(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Carchoice:
Don’t woo, I repeat, don’t woo. Make friends and keep making friends. Na the scope be that. Don’t show interest in them. They will start rushing you. grin
You Sabi
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 11:31am On Sep 04, 2020
globalmart:
prayers ke I appreciate.
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by richesbhc(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Make friends with guys, probability are those guys you make friends with will have girlfriends. There girlfriends can hook you up with there female friends.
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by TheCork(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2020
globalmart:

U again.. globalmart. I dont like u angry
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2020
I am just like you and 24 too. i am no longer interested in sex or love matters after repeated and usually harsh rebuke from women for my short comings. and have come to the realisation that am me and there is nothing i can do about it i've tried to change myself that never happened. so i have decide to accept my fate and concentrate on other important issues in my life.i don't think i want to have a woman in my life in future date becos i consider it too late fo me i never had this shit when i needed it the most more so i don't have any experience on sexual matters which is laughable considering my age and it only grows worse with time. my soul can never make peace with women again ever, they've done an immeasurable damage to my soul and sexuality. if you are female reading this before you rebuke that akward or not very confident or shy and inexperienced guy remember every one deserves to be loved if you are not interested why not decline politely, becos he has done no wrong by desiring a partner. why destroy someones feeling needlessly when you can't even take a quarter of what you are giving out.

Today i consider myself asexual. and it gives me a sense of revenge. and it is a kind of tribute to my younger self for all that was lost and suffered, never again will i be mocked or hammered by this so called loving creature, LOVING CREATURE? if i hear i prefer the wrath of a nigerian soldier than the love of this set of creature
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
frank800:
I am just like you and 24 too. i am no longer interested in sex or love matters after repeated and usually harsh rebuke from women for my short comings. and have come to the realisation that am me and there is nothing i can do about it i've tried to change myself that never happened. so i have decide to accept my fate and concentrate on other important issues in my life.i don't think i want to have a woman in my life in future date becos i consider it too late fo me i never had this shit when i needed it the most more so i don't have any experience on sexual matters which is laughable considering my age and it only grows worse with time. my soul can never make peace with women again ever, they've done an immeasurable damage to my soul and sexuality. if you are female reading this before you rebuke that akward or not very confident or shy and inexperienced guy remember every one deserves to be loved if you are not interested why not decline politely, becos he has done no wrong by desiring a partner. why destroy someones feeling needlessly when you can't even take a quarter of what you are giving out.

Today i consider myself asexual. and it gives me a sense of revenge. and it is a kind of tribute to my younger self for all that was lost and suffered, never again will i be mocked or hammered by this so called loving creature, LOVING CREATURE? if i hear i prefer the wrath of a nigerian soldier than the love of this set of creature

sorry bro.
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by frozen70(f): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Sadiqali24:
No one should talk about money, even though I'm not fantastically rich but financially, I can do the necessity without asking anyone.
The problem is, I fear women. I can't woo those I wish to be my girl and this is giving me a thing of concern.

Woing a woman is not am achievement, relax yourself and start reading relationship books it will help you to grow well in communicating with women
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Sadiqali24(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2020
frozen70:

Woing a woman is not am achievement, relax yourself and start reading relationship books it will help you to grow well in communicating with women
you are contradicting your statement miss. Which one is; "is not and achievement and reading relationship books?"
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by TheCork(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
globalmart:

^^^ I tink she want me coz am from London...naija babes mennn wink
Re: Help!!!i Can't Woo A Woman At 24 by Zanos: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sadiqali24:
Bro the solution to your problem is this if you are in Nigeria leave Nigeria and move to Abroad to date white chicks(especially the white chicks), latinas, Jamaicans, Caribbeans and black Americans.if you can't afford it move to Eastern African countries preferably Kenya, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Uganda and south Africa but other eastern African countries are included or west African countries like Benin republic ad Cote ivorie . If you are in Abroad and you have this problem then the problem is to move to Africa especially east Countries I mentioned above and use your abroad status to get women because women will view you as a high status catch especially in this east African countries if you are a Nigerian.
Stay strong my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbors Wife On My Bed / Do Guys Know What They Really Want? / My Girl Thinks I'm A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.