Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Proposal For A Buisness Startup Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proposal For A Buisness Startup Capital (115 Views)

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / 4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich In 2018 / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For A Buisness Startup Capital by Adexy94(f): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hello, good afternoon nairalanders. It's with utmost good faith I write to whom it may concern.
I am Chioma Adaeze Ezeji from Lagos. I am into Acting,TV Presenting and Modeling,and have always had a dream of starting my own Film Academy and Movie Production business.
My business name 'ChiMedienhut Studios' is already registered with Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, but for now, I don't have the capital or funds to actualize my dreams of producing high quality film in Nigeria for both Local and International audience at affordable prices.
Hence,the need for an Investor or Sponsor that will help me finance my film production with 1.5 million naira.
ChiMedienhut Studios is looking into creating and producing excellent and quality content through Television,Film, Multimedia Productions,etc... Developing Talents and creating job opportunities for the youths. I will be the most grateful soul if my request can be granted. Thank you and May God bless who ever want to help me live my dreams and ambitions.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Agroland For You / CONTENT WRITING Of The Highest Professional Quality (CONTENTPROWRITERS). / Finally Revealed: How To Double Your Sales Without Begging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.