Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator (1913 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is The Yoruba Most Tribalistic Bigotry Person In South West / Meet Yoruba Lady Who Has Never Been To The South East But Is Fluent In Igbo / Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Meet Yoruba's most respected,

Yorubas most respected father and

Yorubas most respected Educator .

As they continue to rest in peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Submitting
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by chatinent: 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Talking about resting in peace, who says they aren't resting peacefully?
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by IamWonderful: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Lothario(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
Yoruba's are like flies who think themselves to be eagles just because it has wings.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by simpleseyi: 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
LaboPolitics:
Confused tribe.

How about the Ojuyobo that ran away to London in the 90s to seek asylum wearing his mother's gele, when Abacha was looking to catch him and hang him upside down for treason?

The werey jagabolted from Abacha's hangman's noose, yet his shameless followers accuse Mazi Kanu of being a 'Coward'. Dirty ewedu hypocrites.

grin grin grin

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally blance. Ori e ti daru patapate porogodo. Omo olori pelebe.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by simpleseyi: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lothario:
Yoruba's are like flies who think themselves to be eagles just because it has wings.

What are Igbos? Coachroaches who think themselves to be Lions until Yorubas used three million of them for pepper soup and suya in 1967. Nonsense without ingredients.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by LaboPolitics: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
simpleseyi:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally blance. Ori e ti daru patapate porogodo. Omo olori pelebe.

Yes na Namadi Kanu make Tinubu tie him mama gele for airport when him dey run from Abacha. I blame omo ibo. grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Lothario(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
simpleseyi:

What are Igbos? Coachroaches who think themselves to be Lions until Yorubas used three million of them for pepper soup and suya in 1967. Nonsense without ingredients.
cheesy The thing pain you ooh easy ooh make you no get stroke cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lothario:

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Hellraiser77: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Omo Igbo is our problem grin grin

We must remain in eternal competition with them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Lothario(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=93541632][/quote]It's funny but true
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
Who get Nokia charger

1 Like

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Lothario(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hellraiser77:
Omo Igbo is our problem grin grin

We must remain in eternal competition with them cheesy
Which competition dem no reach. any greatness dem get na because of Nigeria remove that equation none of these tribes wey dey follow ndigbo drag mate no smell our shoe

1 Like

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lothario:
It's funny but true

The summary bad gan oo
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Lothario(m): 8:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The summary bad gan oo
but na true I no dey talk for fun na so e just be
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lothario:
but na true I no dey talk for fun na so e just be

U done pursue them ooo
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Lothario(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

U done pursue them ooo
Dem no go run before. when an Igbo man is here grin
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Philipponzaghi: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
wizzakosh:
Who get Nokia charger

I get but I won’t borrow you.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Football787: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I get but I won’t borrow you.

Is it true Messi is now signed to Barcelona?

1 Like

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Philipponzaghi: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Football787:

Is it true Messi is now signed to Barcelona?

Are you drunk?
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Football787: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Are you drunk?

Ogbeni Wetin happen now?

I offend you before?
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Philipponzaghi: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
Football787:

Ogbeni Wetin happen now?

I offend you before?

So you want to say you dont know that Messi is still in Barcelona?
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Philipponzaghi: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
simpleseyi:

Brother, you fit borrow me 50 Naira wey you no need?
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Hellraiser77: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
So sophisticated yet we can't see beyond our own noses

1 Like

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Football787: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
wizzakosh:
Who get Nokia charger

I get. But the charger mouth has been cut off.

Can you plug it directly to the transformer?
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Football787: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

So you want to say you dont know that Messi is still in Barcelona?

I don’t know o. I thought they said he left to Manchester City.

Abi I’m dreaming ni? Let me sprinkle water on my face to wake up.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Philipponzaghi: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
Football787:

I get. But the charger mouth has been cut off.

Can you plug it directly to the transformer?

If the charger mouth has been cut off, how will he plug it to the transformer?

You sure say you dey okay?
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hellraiser77:
So sophisticated yet we can't see beyond our own noses

They are not anything.

Their survival depends wholly on one nigeria.

Who shouts one nigeria more than them.....nobody

1 Like

Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Football787: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

If the charger mouth has been cut off, how will he plug it to the transformer?

You sure say you dey okay?

You be mumu true true.

He will just attach the positive wire to the positive transformer interface and the negative wire to the negative transformer interface and insert the charger directly to his phone.

If the phone is not Tekno, it should work.
Re: Meet Yoruba's Most Respected, Yorubas Father And Educator by Philipponzaghi: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2020
Football787:

You be mumu true true.

He will just attach the positive wire to the positive transformer interface and the negative wire to the negative transformer interface and insert the charger directly to his phone.

If the phone is not Tekno, it should work.

I now see that you are drunk.

Do you know how many volt transformer carry? Won't it burn both the phone and the person holding it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu ; Its Time To Dissolve Ipob The Bitter Truth / Tribute To The Yoruba By Reno Omokri / Video: Nnamdi Kalu Terribly Sick, May Die In Prison” Lawyer Makes Shocking Confe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.