Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,871 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? (2466 Views)

When A Girl you’re dating Denies You Sex… / My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by jornwhite: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2020
Well i will simply try to know what the problem is and if it can be settled, if not then i let her be, eat out bere niyen ... no woman must see me as bin hungry.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by chocboi78(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simple..
Just maintain till she is willing to give it and on a good day when she is the one that needs it, u deny her also
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by eejo(m): 4:38am On Sep 04, 2020
if you sex your woman to fulfillment she will always open it for you. on the other hand, if you are weak with sex and don't have enough money the woman will deny you sex.
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by ILLarii: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2020
Muna4real:
Simple. You wait until she is ready.

What if he is not ready when she is ready what then?
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 04, 2020
englishmart:
I'm just asking for those who love sex a lot. I'm a virgin and unmarried, I need to learn from elders.
Is sex food?
Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2020
saaphiere:
Is sex food?
It's not food, that's why it's called sex and not food. Did anyone say it's food?

1 Like

Re: How Will You React If Your Wife Denies You Sex? by englishmart(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2020
jornwhite:
Well i will simply try to no what d problem is nd if it can be settle, if not then i let her be, eat out bere niyen ... no woman must see me as bin hungry.
Nice one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies,this Act Of Showing Up With Random People On Dates Must Stop!! / Why Is It That A Lot Of Nigerian Men Have High Drive For Sex? / She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.