Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

What's The Minimum Amount I Need To Have Before I Relocate To Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What's The Minimum Amount I Need To Have Before I Relocate To Nigeria? (2630 Views)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With 500k? / I Am In Dilemma, Do We Relocate To Canada Or Stay Back / Should I Relocate To Canada ? Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Minimum Amount I Need To Have Before I Relocate To Nigeria? by Tats(m): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2007
Whatever budget you decide to draw up, do not include a Tokunboh car in the list except you want to face mechanics and be harrased/stripped of valuables by Area boys when the car breaks down. Get a brand new car.
Re: What's The Minimum Amount I Need To Have Before I Relocate To Nigeria? by anusule(m): 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2007
@ topic.

how much do you have? d place u dey stay now no do u? if u go to nigeria, u go run come back.
Re: What's The Minimum Amount I Need To Have Before I Relocate To Nigeria? by kilodese(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2007
ma guy u dont need anything to relocate to 9ja. just come
Re: What's The Minimum Amount I Need To Have Before I Relocate To Nigeria? by spoilt(f): 5:40am On Jun 30, 2007
kilode se:

ma guy u don't need anything to relocate to Nigeria. just come

hehehehe. come as you are! grin
Re: What's The Minimum Amount I Need To Have Before I Relocate To Nigeria? by Adee(f): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2007
Nigeria is ur country so u can come as u are.

I ll advise u come first  and determine if u still want to go ahead with ur plan or wait some more.
Remember the best u can get  from any human  is disappointment, especcialy if u re not one of those that throw money around.

@JOMI
there re other businesses u can invest in, even b4 comin to naija.  club freedom is one of  them. for more info on CF slimbabe_ck@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Minimum Amount I Need To Have Before I Relocate To Nigeria? by Jackal(m): 1:10am On Jul 05, 2007
To be honest. . . . . . . .

I think u need around 1 million pounds.
Re: What's The Minimum Amount I Need To Have Before I Relocate To Nigeria? by Qc1(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2007
anusule:

@ topic.

how much do you have? d place u dey stay now no do u? if u go to nigeria, u go run come back.

reading your post from many thread in this forum vividly indicate you just got out from naija. There are many naija that left the country far back as  years ago.  should you asked them they will tell you know place like home. I don't care if you have EU +USA+whatever adopted nationality !!

Your above comment is really a shame discourage somebody that want to contribute to the development of his homeland !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dv Lottery Help Plzzzzzz / My Student Visa Was On A Platter Of Gold Xtaday / Travelling To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.