Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,159 members, 7,946,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff (16424 Views)

Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff: Textile Union Joins Strike / How Will The New Petrol Price & Electricity Tariff Hike By FG Affect You? / NLC Rejects Hike In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff As Protest Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by misterjosh(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Unwise statement coming from the governor... how will you say it's no possible to enjoy lower prices when th price of crude oil is low... shouldn't common sense tell you that when the price of your raw material is low, that should correspond to an equally low price of finished goods derived from it, all other things being equal. He should just say they're desperate to raise funds for their corrupt selves.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
Such foolishness... Do I blame u? Selfish people that can't even think of the masses.
We will all end up in dust.l someday.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Arsenal2020(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Fortunately and unfortunately d present Ogun state Mr Dapo abiodun is my brother we are same town iperu Remo ( Akesan bale oja, awa ni Omo aponroro bi ileke ) but this is d worst governor in Yoruba land, wicked and heartless sometimes when he talk I feel like stoning d man. Even APC as a political party has failed Nigerians, this is not d kind of change that people clamor for. APC is worst than PDP I regretted that I voted for d useless party wit d recent coronavirus pandemic some of us has lost our jobs even before d so called covid-19 the General buhari has not been able to fix d economy not only that he has not also been able to tackle d issue of insecurity. I pray for division, I want d country to be divided into 3 i.e Odua republic, Igbo republic and Hausa Republic this unholy marriage is not favourable to d south as a whole, any policy or legislation not in favor of d North don't see d light of d day, the so called northerners will kick against such motion in d two chambers d more Yoruba and ibo are still together wit d Hausa Fulani , Nigeria will not grow or develop cuz they're enemy of progress, they usually draw d south back. Recently some IPOB were killed and arrested, then taken to court for prosecution but ask General and his military guys how many boko haram have they prosecuted or sentence instead they're granted amnesty ( pardon ) and billions are wasted on the unrepentant terrorist d useless and blood sucking demon, satanic agents, curse generation that are killing innocent people, we don't even knw what they're fighting for but we knw that IPod want Biafra and d south as whole also want resources control and restructuring. The hausFulani should tell us why they're afraid of restructuring and resources control, also they should explain to d world why they don't separation as a Yoruba man I am fully in support Biafra cuz I want Odua republic, I don't want my people to relate wit group of people that reason or think like cow ( animal ). Why are they also scared of Amotekun ? Well they should knw that amotekun has come to stay and there's nothing d north can do about that. It is only a fool that will allow his or her farm be destroyed then fold his or her hands by not doing anything. Tell our president and his rubber stamp boys to enact a law that will legalize execution of anybody that steal government money just like what they have in China and other civilised countries of d world if indeed Mr buhari really want to fight corruption. The law makers are expected to be busy wit d things that will better average d life of good Nigerian not wit d law d that protect them against been prosecuted when they're found wanted at least they made us to believe that nobody is above d law but it seems that Nigeria legal system is totally against d poor. Someone stole phone u sentence him to death now tell me what about those that stole billions and most of them if not all are politicians and government officials. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by kenny160: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Henhen that big head man? See one chance
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by Ladyvixen: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2020
He is not affected, so why should he care undecided
Re: Dapo Abiodun Supports Increased Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff by chriscrosss(m): 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
Don't be surprise tomorrow, makinde will say he supports this... This people are all the same..they dont want small businesses to grow..they don't want people to be great.. Cursed politicians..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida / Tinubu Reverses Adekanmbi’s Appointment As HYREP Coordinator, Reinstates Zabbey / Proposed US-Immigration Bill Will Eliminate DV-Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.