Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,073 members, 7,987,805 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:10 PM

Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents (654 Views)

Who Do you Think Wrote This Letter On Gbajabiamila's Table / Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by Built2last: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2020
2020 should just come and go.

From price increase in PMS and now this letter.

Countries are still supporting businesses to sustain the economy, our own is stifling us

Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Mad ooo.... residential houses prepare for your own share
Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by sapientia(m): 1:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Next level
Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by NwaNimo1(m): 1:27am On Sep 04, 2020
Lol....fresh air for real.
Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by malcom1X: 1:38am On Sep 04, 2020
We need a breath of fresh air.
Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 04, 2020
Enjoy the NEXT LEVEL abeg
Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 04, 2020
The statement zombies are avoiding, just so to sit on the fence while trying to push put some blame.. well here you have it .

You messed up, PDP WAS 100% BETTER... now you cant even talk or complain while you are curling up in pains and hunger, because you were so loud in shouting SAI BABA while even buttered it with 4+4..

What really have you gained?

Very soon they would be here shouting Tinubu, Osibanjo, like the pair are not high ranking members in same party bedeviling us today..

1 Like

Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:54am On Sep 04, 2020
Apart from pointing fingers like an imbècile, Sanwo-Olu has absolutely nothing to offer. Anyways, IrokoTv has sacked 150 staff and are closing shop in Nigeria thanks to Buhari, the APC and it’s madness cool

2 Likes

Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by helinues: 6:19am On Sep 04, 2020
Adding more to the injury...

This breeze of change na hurricane ooo

1 Like

Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by Macphenson: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2020
Am loving this next level change.

When we were warning them, they called us names, today everybody eye don clear.

APC government is firing from all fronts. Bother federal and state.

The irony is that all those making noise initially have gone mute.

Nigerians enjoy the useless change you enthroned.

Awon sophistication indeed.

1 Like

Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by Abasman008(m): 7:00am On Sep 04, 2020
Brains are given to each and every one of us.....
A sharp brain can do what guns cannot..
We might need the guns later,
But for now gather the brains, young brains...
And by the time we are done no one will understand how it started in the first place...

I will not run away to a place were my kids don't have an inheritance.. ill stand and fight for my home!! Irrespective of what name it bears today..

#join the movement
Quote me.
Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by ThatFairGuy1: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2020
This is wickedness and very unthinkable of LSG. Amid this pandemic?

1 Like

Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by LadyExcellency: 7:46am On Sep 04, 2020
How do you calculate or measure digital contents shared in Lagos State?

Does Lagos State issue State based internet protocol? I don't understand?

Are celebrities instagram ads and Davido online musical downloads inclusive?

2 Likes

Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by GamalNasser: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2020
Lagos and extortion
Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by GamalNasser: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2020
Lagos and extortion .. I am already making plans to move my office to Abuja and run my business in Lagos from there .. By opening an office in Lagos you automatically become a target for all kinds of govt extortionist..I know how many people from nameless organization visit us monthly with one bill or the other

1 Like

Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by Built2last: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2020
Lalasticlala, did you get this memo
Re: Media Houses In Lagos: Did You Get This Letter For 5% Levy On All Contents by obami007(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2020
For real?

You can’t be taxing us like we are in England in a country like Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Okun-yoruba Wants To Leave The North -jibril Olu / Twitter Fans Of Atiku Abubakar Blasts Him For Saying This. / No Death Recorded In Lekki Shootings —sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.