Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

The Secret To Doubling Your Profit... Part 2. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Secret To Doubling Your Profit... Part 2. (107 Views)

Nigeria’s Foreign Tax Revenue Surges: Doubling Amidst Naira Weakness / Custom Cosmetic Boxes: The Secret To Doubling Your Sales! / The Secret To Doubling Your Profit... Part1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Doubling Your Profit... Part 2. by Myom4u(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2020
How To Double Your Profit. Part 2

Alright guys….

Shall we begin?

In the previous part, I told you that there are 5 AREAS you need to FOCUS on if you’d want to DOUBLE the profit you make from your business.

Here is a step by step list.

1. Get customers interested.

2. Convert those interested customers to buyers.

3. Increase the number of items those buyers buy.

4. Get them to buy repeatedly

5. Work on the profit margin

In this post, we are going to cover the first one.

Here is the thing...

The first step to getting someone to buy WHATEVER you sell is to get them to just look.

Hawkers understand this

That is why when they walk around, and they shout ‘’buy your water’’ with a funny voice, you end up looking.

And then you realize you are thirsty and you call them to come over.

You must have noticed this happen to you.

Think about it.

You had no intention to buy these things.

But they scream and announce what they sell and you look, then you realize you want it and then you call them over.

This is BASIC buyers psychology.

You need to grab attention first in order to sell something to someone.

But then, people don’t know THE RIGHT way to get people to look.

Now picture this,

You are walking through a market and then someone grabs your hand and says come and buy this fine watch.

Most of the time you’d hit his hands off.

Right?

Now, that is the thing MOST people do when they want people to buy your stuff. You go around spamming groups, telling people how great your product is.

But here is the problem.

NOBODY believes you when you say you have a great product.

Everyones says that.

What you need to do is to SHOW them.

This is why these men who sell stain removers make a killing, they get a cloth with a stain on it, remove it right there in front of people and people start buying it up like crazy.

You need to find a way to get people to ‘’FEEL’’ you.

Get people to LOOK first, before you get them to buy.

So how do you get people to look?

Different businesses have different strategies.

It could be as simple as replacing your door with a sliding glass door and displaying your products on beautiful stands behind the closed door.

As simple as mounting a speaker in front
of your shop.

It could be as simple as giving a free version of what you sell.

Imagine how many ‘’looks’’ a mallam would get if they put a sign board in front of his shop and say: ‘’Free testing’’

Right now, you need to ask yourself, how do I act like that pure water seller?

What do I do that will shout out to my ideal customer and get them to look?

The moment they look at you, the next thing would be to walk into your shop and when they enter, you hit them with the stage two.

In the part three of this write up, I will show you how to get people to buy after they take look.

Like my page in facebook @ Iniongun Ephraim Myom, for more.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Samlite Roofing Company For Your Best Quality Gerad Stone Coated Roof / A Petition To The Oba Of Benin And Enugo / Https://ekohotblog.com/2020/09/09/gov-uzodimma-signs-two-developmental-bills-int

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.