Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,199 members, 7,925,721 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:16 PM

BBNaija: I Have Seen Erica And Kiddwaya Do 'Bad Stuff' - Wathoni (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Have Seen Erica And Kiddwaya Do 'Bad Stuff' - Wathoni (Video) (502 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Party Together. Kiki Osinbajo Reacts / Erica And Kiddwaya Get A Final Warning From Biggie / Erica And Kiddwaya 'cuddle Aggressively' Under The Sheets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: I Have Seen Erica And Kiddwaya Do 'Bad Stuff' - Wathoni (Video) by envoymedia: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Evicted Big Brother Naija season 5 housemate, Wathoni has revealed that she knew about Kiddwaya and Erica's sexual acts while in the house.

According to IgbereTV reports, Wathoni made the revelation in an interview she sat for with Brighto, the mother of one revealed that she has also seen the Kiddwaya and Erica do 'bad stuff' because her bed is beside Kiddwaya's. Wathoni went on to state that she has always known that her issue with Erica is because of Kiddwaya, but she refused to admit that.

She said:

“The attraction was because he is a cute guy, he speaks well that’s it.

“I know about everything that has been going on. They’ve been doing bad stuff and I knew about it. Sometimes I see them.

“My bed is beside Kiddwaya’s. And I feel like her issues with me have always been because of Kiddwaya but she keeps denying it but it has always been Kiddwaya.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njY_Z8ruH2k

https://igberetvnews.com/1363484/bbnaija-seen-erica-kiddwaya-bad-stuff-wathoni-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija: I Have Seen Erica And Kiddwaya Do 'Bad Stuff' - Wathoni (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:43am On Sep 04, 2020
Typical, it’s bad stuff na because it wasn’t done to you. Mother of one, how is sex between two consenting adults "bad stuff" ni? E good say dem evict you, u for don dislocate ur finger by nw. grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: I Have Seen Erica And Kiddwaya Do 'Bad Stuff' - Wathoni (Video) by Pete4: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2020
Like seriously...this guy is IndecentStar
Re: BBNaija: I Have Seen Erica And Kiddwaya Do 'Bad Stuff' - Wathoni (Video) by solmusdesigns: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kiddwayya's potential meat Whathoni and Nengi, current piece of meat Erica

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: You Will Be Hard To Cum ,You Have No Current – Nengi Tells Laycon (vide / Watch Jenifasdiary New Seasons / The Two Fintech Companies Sponsoring Africa's Biggest Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.