Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,509 members, 7,951,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:52 AM

Gold Bar Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Gold Bar Business (398 Views)

See This Architectural Design Of An Event Center + Night Club + Roof Top Bar / How Lucrative Is Bar Business / Needed :gold Bar Seller In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold Bar Business by kaykay1980: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2020
Good Morning guys, I hope it is not out of place if I should post this here. Sometime in Jan 2020, I traveled to Ghana to meet some gold miners and exporters from Sierra lone on behalf of my Taiwanese client. After the successful meeting, I rushed back to Nija because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, my client did not survive the pandemic, so please, I wish to make an appeal to any nairalander that has any contact who is into gold business to link me up. Please, my contact is willing to sell on CIF, and payment will be a few days after delivery to the buyer. Please, if you have any contact, private chat me. Thanks,
Re: Gold Bar Business by onekata: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2020
Which number do we call now or how do we contact you?
Re: Gold Bar Business by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
kaykay1980:
Good Morning guys, I hope it is not out of place if I should post this here. Sometime in Jan 2020, I traveled to Ghana to meet some gold miners and exporters from Sierra lone on behalf of my Taiwanese client. After the successful meeting, I rushed back to Nija because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Unfortunately, my client did not survive the pandemic, so please, I wish to make an appeal to any nairalander that has any contact who is into gold business to link me up. Please, my contact is willing to sell on CIF, and payment will be a few days after delivery to the buyer. Please, if you have any contact, private chat me. Thanks,
hello boss I am browsing through freebasic and can't access email right now.

I will respond later godsgrace
Re: Gold Bar Business by Mide3367: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
kaykay1980:
if u can reach me on whatsapp, please do via this link https:///2347015585967
Re: Gold Bar Business by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2020
kaykay1980:
I have replied

(1) (Reply)

This Is For You, Yes I Mean You / I Need Someone With A Good Referral Skills!! / Free 250,000 Business Name Registration For Msmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.