Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,336 members, 7,888,073 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Bbnaija- Heartbreaking Moment As Kiddwaya And Laycon Finally Settles Theif Beef - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija- Heartbreaking Moment As Kiddwaya And Laycon Finally Settles Theif Beef (1816 Views)

Kiddwaya And His Oyinbo Fiancée Having A Nice Time Together In The UK / BBNaija: Erica & Laycon Finally Reconciles, Hangs Out Together (Photos, Video) / Laycon Finally Seen For The First Time In Public With Huge Bodyguards After BBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija- Heartbreaking Moment As Kiddwaya And Laycon Finally Settles Theif Beef by DM007: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6QkBis3myM
Kiddwaya and Laycon was seen in a playful mood, as Kiddwaya lifts Laycon from the ground and Laycon offers him Chocolate. Please also subscribe to my channel it's free. Thank you
Re: Bbnaija- Heartbreaking Moment As Kiddwaya And Laycon Finally Settles Theif Beef by Sheynex(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
And who tell you dey are beefing each other?
Re: Bbnaija- Heartbreaking Moment As Kiddwaya And Laycon Finally Settles Theif Beef by Vicky99(f): 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bro code they say..No fight before...
Re: Bbnaija- Heartbreaking Moment As Kiddwaya And Laycon Finally Settles Theif Beef by kheny12(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Half baked bloggers undecided
Re: Bbnaija- Heartbreaking Moment As Kiddwaya And Laycon Finally Settles Theif Beef by Eileene(f): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Anything just to win the heart of laycon fans
Re: Bbnaija- Heartbreaking Moment As Kiddwaya And Laycon Finally Settles Theif Beef by kingjoe(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
They were never quarelling.infact kidd likes laycon and he has told Erica several times.
What really intrigued kidd was the attraction Erica had for laycon initially mental attraction.both of them were after Erica so when people say kidd never asked her out.i laugh.
Laycon was his competitor and he was amazed to see that actually that mental attraction Erica talked about is there.laycon is smart and thinks fast .
Kidd being a rational human always supports him.
Similarly ,kidd likes prince more than trikytee because he is smart.thats why he choose him codedly for dhoh instead of tri ky.

(1) (Reply)

#june12thprotest. Davido,tiwa Savage, Wizkid, And Mrmacaroni Match Out To Protes / I Dey Spray You Money And You Dey Do In The Name Of The Father – Kanayo O.kanaya / Bbnaija Michael Punch Wall Destroy Things In Biggies House See Details (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.