Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,740 members, 7,915,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:42 PM

See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife (2416 Views)

World's Ugliest Man’ Welcome Another Baby For The Eighth Time (photos) / Femi Branch Marries Third Wife In Style (Photos) / 2017 Top 15 Ugliest Musicians In Nigeria – Both Male & Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife by Mixt: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
In yet another prove that love conquers all things, a Ugandan comedian, Godfrey Baguma aka Ssebabi who has been dubbed as the world’s ugliest man, recently got married to his third wife in a grand style.

The bride and groom were recently joined in holy matrimony and they look so happy in the pictures going viral on social media.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/see-photos-from-ugliest-man-in-ugandas-wedding-to-his-third-wife/

Re: See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife by adontcare(f): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
grin grin
Money, power, respect
Re: See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife by Sirmwill: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
Money cheesy
Money cheesy
Money will just make an ugly person become the most handsome and dreamy in the world...Just suddenly
cheesy cheesy

That man looks like a demon that was so ugly that the devil disowned him cheesy
Chai
The lady actually got married to the best man...If you know,you know cheesy
Re: See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
wt money every man is handsome

3rd holy matrimony in a church?
Re: See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Oshomole and Obasanjo na prince for were this one day ooo
Re: See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife by Deborah98(f): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hmmmmmm I thought av seen it all,
Re: See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife by illicit(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
He looks like a chameleon
No wonder his wedding suit change colour
Re: See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife by kheny12(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Am speechless,All I can say is thank God for the way he created me.
Re: See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife by kheny12(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2020
illicit:
He looks like a chameleon

No wonder his wedding suit change colour
stop it,what can you create that you are bodyshaming your fellow human being.
Re: See Photos From “ugliest Man” In Uganda’s Wedding To His Third Wife by illicit(m): 4:07am On Sep 05, 2020
kheny12:
stop it,what can you create that you are bodyshaming your fellow human being.

is chameleon a bad thing

If I had said he is bold like a lion, would u mind

(1) (Reply)

American Woman Celebrates After Getting Nigerian Visa (photo) / Regina Daniels’ Younger Sister Destiny Disgraces Jaruma / I'm Getting Married To A Popular Nigerian Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.