Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,317 members, 7,900,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya (2248 Views)

Cuppy: I Hope I Will Get To DJ At BBNaija Before I Turn 30 / BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Alex Diary Session With Biggie, Says She Talks Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya by Naijamingles80: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Naijamingles80:
"Before i came here, i hanged out with Biggie and Ebuka" - kiddwaya bragsfully tells Neo.

In the cause of discussing the up coming Sunday's eviction show with fellow house mate Neo, Big brother naija lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya, revealed he had hanged out with big brother and the reality Tv show host, Ebuka, before coming to the show.
READ FULL BELOW;

https://www.naijamingles.com/before-i-came-here-i-hanged-out-with-2pac-and-ebuka-kiddwaya-bragsfully-tells-neo/

Pls follow Na I jam ingles.com for more news and celebrities gist
"Before i came here, i hanged out with Biggie and Ebuka" - kiddwaya bragsfully tells Neo.

In the cause of discussing the up coming Sunday's eviction show with fellow house mate Neo, Big brother naija lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya, revealed he had hanged out with big brother and the reality Tv show host, Ebuka, before coming to the show.
READ FULL BELOW;

https://www.naijamingles.com/before-i-came-here-i-hanged-out-with-2pac-and-ebuka-kiddwaya-bragsfully-tells-neo/

Pls follow www.Naijamingles.com for more news and celebrities gist

Re: Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya by Ethanuella: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kiddwaya sef!
Re: Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya by doggedfighter(f): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Drop the video of him telling Neo.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya by illicit(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Bragsfully
Re: Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya by kheny12(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
Always boastful,what's he even finding @BB9ja house.
Re: Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya by Bewiseedet(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
KIDD can never be a role model to any lad. He is too boastful.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya by solmusdesigns: 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
cool

Kiddwaya replies a question honestly broke people start calling him boastful

Nengi asked if she was related to anyone in Abuja , he replied Yes and that many Governors where is Dads associate and President of Madagascar was his dad's friend and his son his friend..... Everyone and bloggers made it look like a bragging thing

Whathoni asked how much it cost him to fly from Abuja to Lagos on a Private jet and he politely responded that since it was urgent and preplanned he played 8,000 USD bloggers turn around to say he was bragging

What was he supposed to say under this circumstances? Should he lie

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Before I Came Here, I Hanged Out With Biggie And Ebuka" - Kiddwaya by SpicyMimi(f): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices

(1) (Reply)

PICS: Actress Mercy Aigbe's Daughter Michelle Defies Critics Wit Her Sexy Bikini / Rita Dominic’s Husband Allegedly Cheating – Sidechick Geraldine Exposed / Pictures Taken At Ay Live. Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.