Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,075 members, 7,890,548 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:52 PM

Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? (2330 Views)

My Fiancee Is Relocating To UK / How Possible Is Relocating To Algeria? / Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by Em5(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Is Hungary advisable for a guy man to relocate to and hustle. Hustling includes arranging for Permanent Residence whichever way. A friend of mine has been invited to the country and is considering it but skeptical of the unknown as Hungary doesn't sound like a common hustle destination for Nigerians.

Anyone who has useful information/advice/rebuke or insults should please feel free to render them here.

Just by the way, I'm frankly asking for a friend not myself.
Re: Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by MrOjay1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Hmmm Hungary
Re: Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by merieam16(f): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
That name sounds like where hunger go wire u...Lolz
Just wait 4 d elders, dey soon b here

6 Likes

Re: Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2020
I have no knowledge about it, and would be glad to learn from this thread..

-Op, have you try researching with google to meet up your friend's curiosity..?

1 Like

Re: Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by Tillatalk: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2020
Make a good decision even your generation will pray for you

1 Like

Re: Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by Goodman247: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Do you want to go hungry, why hungary ?

1 Like

Re: Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
I will advise him to make the move first, when he gets there if things works out fine good for him, and if it the other way round, he should gladly return home, or find a better European country to move to from Hungary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by Obasogie00(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bro he nor go hungry really really
I know a few things about Hungary
Hungary na nice country,b like their minimum pay per day is about 7000HUF...Hungary and naira nearly b like the same but omo Hungary and Nigeria nor b mate
Goodman247:
Do you want to go hungry, why hungary ?
Re: Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by Redman44(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2020
@ OP, please forget about Hungary and look for a better European country to migrate to. Hungarians are not cool towards immigrants from Africa. Hungary has far right parties and a very harsh immigration policy. You will really find it tough there. Please do your research and see things for yourself.
Re: Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by aremuforlife(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2020
Please avoid Hungary, the president is a far right and white supremacist, he is a complete racist man with lots of anti immigrant policies to frustrate immigrants but legal and illegal.
Re: Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? by Xeeex: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
Em5:
Is Hungary advisable for a guy man to relocate to and hustle. Hustling includes arranging for Permanent Residence whichever way. A friend of mine has been invited to the country and is considering it but skeptical of the unknown as Hungary doesn't sound like a common hustle destination for Nigerians.

Anyone who has useful information/advice/rebuke or insults should please feel free to render them here.

Just by the way, I'm frankly asking for a friend not myself.

Oga, Hungary is an European country in the European Union. If you go there, you can visit other European countries like France and Germany visa free.

If you stay and work in Hungary and getting new skills you will survive in Hungary while you learn skills so that you can move to other countries if you want to.

Hungary is a good country with many opportunities. Hungary offers you what Nigeria can never offer you.

Choose wisely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Us Immigration Advice / What Is Royal In Air Maroc? / My Experience On The Warri-itakpe Train Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.