Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

OH MY GOD!! Tragedy As 3-year-old Girl Is Raped And Murdered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OH MY GOD!! Tragedy As 3-year-old Girl Is Raped And Murdered (265 Views)

Richard Gyamfi Arrested As 3 Human Heads Are Found In His Fridge (Graphic) / Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Viral Leak Video Showing How A Woman Is Raped In A Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OH MY GOD!! Tragedy As 3-year-old Girl Is Raped And Murdered by Jarhsmine10(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2020
The body of the child was found after it was confirmed that she was raped and strangled.
A three-year-old girl has been raped and murdered in India as part of an on-going feud between rival families, the victim’s father claims.

The child who had been missing since Wednesday September 2, was found near her village in the Lakhimpur Kher district, of Uttar Pradesh on Thursday, September 3.

Police confirmed that the child had been raped and strangled.

READ IN FULL>>>

https://www.bruceenation.com/oh-my-god-tragedy-as-3-year-old-girl-is-raped-and-murdered-as-part-of-an-on-going-feud-between-rival-families/
Re: OH MY GOD!! Tragedy As 3-year-old Girl Is Raped And Murdered by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
As I said, DEATH PENALTY is the only solution

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Police Killed Pregnant Woman And Baby By Detaining Doctor For Curfew. / Police Arrest 5 Armed Robbers In Bauchi Metropolis / WANTED FOR STEALING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.