Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja (66046 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2020
post=93585394:
From all of us @[/b]: HAPPY MARRIED LIFE to our Darling Kid sister.

We have always love you and we will continue to love you darling.

All shades of humility is in you, you got that from mom and dad.

[b]Omo Daddy herself wink

All the very best for the future sweetheart.

The Wedding Parry was Lite, Peaceful, Low key and the Spirit of the Lord was hovering allova da place.
Beautiful scenery.
kiss kiss kiss
Did you tell daddy during the wedding that this is not the time to increase fuel and electricity price as you've been wailing all over Nairaland since yesterday or you were just invited as Sabojo
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by olusma23(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Happy married life. God will bless their home.

Waiting for outfit cost crew to reveal the price of Bubu's shoe and Aisha's clothes.
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by rapid101(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2020
post=93585398:

Oh yeah,
Wailing is allowed.
Happy married life to Hannan.
And Happy wailing to wailers.
Wailers must wail anyways and there is nothing anyone can do about it tongue tongue tongue
ode

no worry
e no far
u go get sense
but b4 den e don late
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Oizee(f): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Bluntguy:
After hiking the price of everything, they are doing wedding. Adding salt to injury. Let me save my congratulations for a better thread abeg.
lol, nawa for you o
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by toluleke(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2020
This Buhari and family so lawless covid 19 rule gladly disobeyed no nose mask at all forget about social distancing sef . This serious
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Vixlot: 10:43am On Sep 05, 2020
morris477:
And I was not invited to eat just only rice Baba you no try oooo
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Kennydoc(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ishilove:
I see other wives joining Hanan in the future.

All these arranged marriages sef. Dumping these small girls with much older men has become a pattern with the northern elite.

Wo, na their pocket that one dey.

Buhari has only one wife. Nothing says this young man will marry other wives in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by NaBanga: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sarmiz24:
That wedding will not end well, so far the people of this country are not happy at this of increase in Everything..: Thunder fire both the groom, broom, bride, bribe, father inlaws, mother in-laws and all the northern criminals present there

It will be over before it began.
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by themaestro08(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Temmy6236:
Life has never been balanced, not yet balanced, and never will.
As many people dey complain and suffer for the country at these times, these ones are stinkingly rich and doing wedding.

No matter how long you rant, these people are wealthy and will continue to have more. So better face your hustle so that you sef go dey alright.

Any way, I'm facing my own hustle here with this book wey I dey read all night.

Correct gee! Life was/ never ever be balanced. Face your hustle and change the tide. Naso baba!

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by themaestro08(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
post=93585396:

God bless you all for the good wishes.
Thousands of people will be there with you and for you on the day of your success and celebration which is coming very very soon.
Again, You are all blessed in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.

This beautiful and lovely song is for y'all...... kiss kiss

*singing*

My blessings come now
Favour fall down on you,
Goodness and mercy follow you, everyday
Everything wey you touch
For this life, anything wey you want
Shey na mansion o, shey na porche o
Na you get am o
If dem dey doubt you, no mind dem
If bad belle come, make you bind (blind) dem

Your time don come oo
Ayo wa ba le o

Ire ooo – ire
Ayomide o – Ayomide
Everyday ooo showers of blessings rain on me

Shey na money wey u want - Oya o
Abi o fe ra moto o
Time don come o
Oh Ayo wa ba le le o
Happiness knocking – wole wa
Prosperity something – l'on gbe wa
And blessing calling
Oh Ayo wa ba Lemi o

Sing till fade........

Chai! grin cheesy wink
U don slaughter all the children of hate and frustration patapata.
U harsh o Oga Edu.
#PepperDemGang.
Dem MANNA personal person grin cheesy wink

Your asslicking is legendary cheesy grin grin
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by nengibo: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Some are less than 70k/month

its not worth it na, unless extra money can be made 4rm d position
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by DaRuud(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Vixlot:
Wedding of President Buhari's Daughter: Hannan Buhari at the Villa
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEuyT69MyyR/?igshid=1vyqsadj7end9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2AL9MMmb6g

Aisha Buhari travelled to Dubai for wedding shopping but lies to NIGERIANS that she went for neck treatment.

No social distance , No facemask, ....

It's well oooooooooh
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Segzy19: 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Na wa o...

This Ngige is one of a kind. See as he just dress like a driver... �
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by donprinyo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Social distancing for the poor alone
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by AnanseK(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:

how old is bianca here compare with a 22yrs girl? except hannan had been fucking before, this guy drilling go affect the hell out of her

So Bianca had been fucking before? Okay I remember FFK. Tell us more.
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Omoluabi16(m): 2:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ishilove:

Manna, shove your sycophancy up that area of your anatomy that does not see sunlight. I'm not in the mood.
hahahaha. grin grin Why would you say you are not in the mood for 'our darling daddy's nairaland pikin? Leave manna alone oo tongue
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2020
Omoluabi16:
hahahaha. grin grin Why would you say you are not in the mood for 'our darling daddy's nairaland pikin? Leave manna alone oo tongue
Nigeria jagajaga, that's why I'm not in the mood for brainless ass kissing.
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Miracle1991: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:

use your brain 1991 year old is not a baby. always allow your mental provider to lead you before typing

I hate people that type faster than their reasoning
should I reply Ipob pigs? No no no.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by ericangel01(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:
is this guy not too old for this small girl? he go use him big gbola destroy the small girl veejay. anyway whatever rock her boat

they're happy but his father made some families in Nigeria to be sad. Buhari family are just some privilege people who have no business in politics not to talk of governance

why is Aisha not ranting again? I guess her enemy is dead, useless uncontentious woman

nonsense family
e pain u o ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Newbiee: 3:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
F
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Magicians: 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ategberoson:
[s][/s]

get the fúck outta here programmed robot
Buhari's daughter is getting married your bigoted wretched father who is triple the age of Buhari is wailing like a deranged oaf all over NL.

I weep for your destiny O.
Ategberoson:
is this guy not too old for this small girl? he go use him big gbola destroy the small girl veejay. anyway whatever rock her boat

they're happy but his father made some families in Nigeria to be sad. Buhari family are just some privilege people who have no business in politics not to talk of governance

why is Aisha not ranting again? I guess her enemy is dead, useless uncontentious woman

nonsense family
Buhari is definitely your Waterloo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
nengibo:

Sure. My friend did and paid 850k and was offered a state govt job(not fed) of 52k monthly salary.
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Vixlot: 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
nengibo:

Hmmnn
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by nengibo: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:

Sure. My friend did and paid 850k and was offered a state govt job(not fed) of 52k monthly salary.
Jesus, it will take almost two years to get the money back, na wa oh
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Ategberoson(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Magicians:

Buhari's daughter is getting married your bigoted wretched father who is triple the age of Buhari is wailing like a deranged oaf all over NL.

I weep for your destiny O.

Buhari is definitely your Waterloo.

stop identifying me with your family standard wretcheed kid of a thousands father

I've attained the height that I don't need anyone to do wedding for me with stolen money as Buhari is using your collective wealth to do wedding of his naive girl

no be everybody here dey the same standard with you. olofo
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Ategberoson(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Miracle1991:
should I reply Ipob pigs? No no no.....

you've low IQ, to make it in life you've to brace up, you're hitting 30years Miracle

reason like a sane
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Ategberoson(m): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
AnanseK:

So Bianca had been fucking before? Okay I remember FFK. Tell us more.

what does a Yoruba man gat to do with olosho Bianca? abeg recovered your lost senses
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
ayenale1:
1 no social distancing 2 no nose covers or face masks 3 no visible hand sanitizers 4 no temperature checks
These guys should rot in jail for violating the law.
Because they know say Covid19 na scam for 9ja
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Fawklicant: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
The only positive thing he has succeeded in doing since he assumed office is to marry off his daughters. Other than that, he is a colossal failure in governance.
Re: Pictures And Video From Hannan Buhari's Wedding In Abuja by Vixlot: 2:53am On Sep 07, 2020
Fawklicant:
The only positive thing he has succeeded in doing since he assumed office is to marry off his daughters. Other than that, he is a colossal failure in governance.
nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga / Tinubu, Akande At Atiku's Son & Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter's Wedding / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.