Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,641 members, 7,972,378 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Can Never Leave Ebuka-says Cee-c - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Leave Ebuka-says Cee-c (1036 Views)

Ifu Ennada Says Cee-c's Father Called Her To Be His Daughter's Friend / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Ebuka Reacts To Claims That Cee-c Is His Sister-in-law & Tobi His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Leave Ebuka-says Cee-c by stcarson47: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
Cee-c has been dragged out on several occasions for dating Ebuka, the BBnaija host. Just recently, the Big brother Naija reality show was trending and someone made a statement tagging Ebuka and Cee-c – ”What about Ceec that was Ebuka’s ex?”

Cee-c replied the troll saying;

“You say? Ex ke? Do I look like somebody that will date Ebuka and leave him or allow him to leave me. Lai lai!!! We die there!! Easy with the rumours ejor tori Olorun!!
See more gists: https://adahzionblog.com/i-can-never-leave-ebuka-says-cee-c/

Re: I Can Never Leave Ebuka-says Cee-c by Bruno3000(m): 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Foolish vagina people... grin

(1) (Reply)

Press Play : Laycon X Joeboy X Dj Neptune (Nobody Remix) / Mum Breaks Down In Tears As Her Daughter Buys Her A Car (Photos, Video) / “stop Sleeping Around” – She Advises Nollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.