Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs (62554 Views)

Abdulhaleem & Al-Qasim Idris: 2 Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre Arrested / Border Patrol Team Hands Over 2 Suspects Arrested With $285,000 To EFCC / 2 Suspects Arrested For Eating Roasted Police Officers’ Flesh In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
ipobarethieves:
grin grin grin.I dnt need to waste my time.Take Ur time,read tru Ur commetus sad undecided I'll see it..I knw/understand Ur drift but u are too small. Wen a yoruba man commit crime,we Neva spared,defend, cover-up,shed them but Wen it cums to Igbos,nah wahala.I put it to u,u defend a scam/fraudulent and call it business/developed grin grin wink grin.Done with u grin.I understand it motive from d beginning undecided grin grin

Your inability to detect micro sacasm in your over exaggerated writeup about TV or Generator whatever.. Shows a gross display of your minute mental capacity..

Your shying away from showing me facts where I or igbos supported any form of fraud or scam in above write ups of mine or written article on the dailies.

And you keep elavating your tribe while shaming others? Speaks volumes of your illogical mind..
Grow up boy..
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Obynolee(f): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
These people and money!
Even still doing electronic transfer when they even know it is traceable.
Now, asking for money from sender and still extorting the victim?
I troway salute.

How can an Army officer with his training and experience contract people who came to his house for financial assistance (he probably didn't know) to assassinate someone, just like that?,when he can use train soldiers for a clean job?.Why would he not pay them when they told him that the job has been done,abi they don dey assassinate on credit? and when the "soldiers" went to the Barrister house,claimed they're there on an assignment, the Barrister didn't ask questions or put a call through to at the Army command to confirm the genuineness of them,he simply drove them off?(who fear more than the politicians?).
The whole thing sounds so scripted (a poor one at that), and you're here displaying your ethic bigotry that shows the size of your brain (very tiny).
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Na them undecided
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by frog12: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2020
lawless EAST . how can phones worth more than 357k

GODWINLOWSKI:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/assassination-goes-awry-in-abia/
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by xjiggy: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
The Barrister sef don add maggi and salt to the whole story. The Samsung Galaxy SQ naim i dey look for since I never see
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Obynolee(f): 12:53pm On Sep 06, 2020
kalu61:
Nawaoo

9ja politics. He is a bitter loser.

Their sponsor should be dealt with but we are in a country where the time rich and politicians will have their ways. The poor and useless idiote sent on the assignment will suffer unbehalf of their master.

Who is the sponsor?, the whole thing sounds poorly scripted, read again with an inquisitive mind you will ask some questions.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by fykes(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Mr9iceGuy:

I agree with u...
The lawyer is not being appreciative that those lily livered amateur assassins didn't smoke off his brains...
Let the law be lenient to those dudes...
Though no amount of hardship should subject one to crime...but they should be sentenced to few years for attempted murder.
The boys didn't commit any attempt to murder. Their only offense is now armed robbery and conspiracy..
That lawyer learnt nothing from his mistakes... D next target won't miss bcoz he just abused grace

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Yeah right cuz coming to this world gan self na risk o
EzzyCarter:

Right from time, the world has never been safe. The dangers of living in the present world has skyrocketed tho...
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by kalu61(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
Obynolee:

Who is the sponsor?, the whole thing sounds poorly scripted, read again with an inquisitive mind you will ask some questions.
Scripted? when the accomplice have been apprenhended.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by frog12: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
OLODO you no dey READ?
THEY say Mr. Uche. surname is withheld!

Obynolee:

Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by fykes(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:

why did you think so
In psychology bro, logic is of great essence. When what u say doesn't make logical sense, u are either lying or not telling the whole truth. Human behavior is very consistent and it's easy to spot a lie if u know where to look.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by kalu61(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
frog12:
lawless EAST . how can phones worth more than 357k

You are technogically far behind. Go and upgrade please. This is 21st century.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by frog12: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
that's WHY they steal him PHONE!
NIGERIANS are not POOR ooo!

kalu61:
You are technogically far behind. Go and upgrade please. This is 21st century.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by kalu61(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
frog12:
that's WHY they steal him PHONE!
NIGERIANS are not POOR ooo!

Okay, l thought if you were doubting the cost of the phone. Happy Sunday
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Obynolee(f): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
kenq2t:
i think there is a twist to this whole story. Mr barrister you claimed they stole your phone and left one for you? Did they also stole your number so they can keep in touch? Am just woundering. You did not say anything about who they told you sent them or if they only came to steal, or did sars office force you not to be objective. From the look of things a real criminal will not want to leave any stone unturn and that includes your life. Please think twice before someone makes another mistake through judgement.

The whole thing is scripted (poor one at that) and I wonder how majority here believed it, the "assassins" said they exchanged numbers with the Barrister, how can a retired Army officer contract people who came to his house for financial assistance (he probably did know) to assassinate someone (just like that) when he can use train soldiers (at least as a retired officer, he have access to them),why would he not paid them when they returned claiming that they have done the job,abi assassination now is on credit?,
When the Barrister saw the alleged soldiers in his house and they claim to be in his house on an assignment, why didn't he put a call through to the Army command for confirmation abi politicians no dey fear again?
Many questions......
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by DonBenny77(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2020
Olodo assassins grin
What's wrong with killing the man after taking the money just as the initial deal specified.why take a deal you can't execute.
What business do you have with the man's phone?
These ones are just idiots.
If you wan bad, abeg bad finish if you wan good good finish, no bad or good half way,
No hang for fence joor.
Wetin I dey talk sef.....smh
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Obynolee(f): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
kalu61:
Scripted? when the accomplice have been apprenhended.

Who is the accomplice?,maybe we have different meaning for the word
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Obynolee(f): 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
frog12:
OLODO you no dey READ?
THEY say Mr. Uche. surname is withheld!

Maybe you didn't know the meaning of "olodo",any one who read and believe this poorly scripted trash is a disgrace to his generation, the suspects and the Victim are saying different things,how can a retired Army officer contract people who came to his house for financial assistance (he probably didn't know) to assassinate someone? (Just like that) when his position has put him in a better position and access to trained soldiers. How can he not pay them when they returned claiming that they have done the job? (Can anybody in his right senses do that knowing that his life will be in danger),they don dey assassinate on credit abi?.How can the Barrister follow " a soldier " who was in his house on official assignment but armed with a pump action rifle? (Judging by the account of the suspects),and you're telling me that it's not fools that believe this?.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by yommen: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:
These men are from the hard working region.

Things like this happen everywhere. I'm a Yoruba man but I need to tell you to 'grow up'

No comment
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sometimes i wonder if some people even have brains.. You have successfully escaped after every thing yet u still want to obtain by threats. 100k when nor go even reach 4 days to enjoy naim una want die put... I can bet my left balls the job no even reach 2m. And they did it on credit. Dumbest muthafukkas ever grin grin
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Livingstone124: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

No comment
this guy need ur head examined by native doctor
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by EdiskyHarry: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
I don't support anything crime, but if what these guys are saying is true, then the barrister is wicked.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Lolzz.. So Is now a fact that your yoruba..
And I challenge you to show me a write up or article where Igbos, or any prominent igbo man supported any criminal,or where I supported any form of fraud in my writeup..

You see why I say your been petty and dumb?
Or can't you read and assimilate?
pls let him be he is angry at himself for nothing am a proud Igbo man but I will never castigate other tribe or generalise any crime about a particular tribe ...pls understand that before your tribe there's a country..I just pity him cos he is here spewing trash forgetting the fact that is helper might be an ibo...then I ask will that make him reject the gift..we should stop this ipob,afonja war ...Nigeria is Nigeria before any tribe
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
GODWINLOWSKI:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/assassination-goes-awry-in-abia/
at least their pictures will serve as a meme material well done boys for wasting your lives
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by frog12: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2020
BECAUSE they have a pump action GUN so he will OBEY anything they say!

and maybe they are AFRAID of him because he is a SOLDIER. HE CAN use machete ON THEM!

Obynolee:

Maybe you didn't know the meaning of "olodo",any one who read and believe this poorly scripted trash is a disgrace to his generation, the suspects and the Victim are saying different things,how can a retired Army officer contract people who came to his house for financial assistance (he probably didn't know) to assassinate someone? (Just like that) when his position has put him in a better position and access to trained soldiers. How can he not pay them when they returned claiming that they have done the job? (Can anybody in his right senses do that knowing that his life will be in danger),they don dey assassinate on credit abi?.How can the Barrister follow " a soldier " who was in his house on official assignment but armed with a pump action rifle? (Judging by the account of the suspects),and you're telling me that it's not fools that believe this?.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Obynolee(f): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
frog12:
BECAUSE they have a pump action GUN so he will OBEY anything they say!

and maybe they are AFRAID of him because he is a SOLDIER. HE CAN use machete ON THEM!

Frog stop quoting me since it is clear that you have nothing meaningful to contribute
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Always82: 3:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
politics plus lgbo =dangerous.
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by frog12: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
I stop quoting the OLODO.

Obynolee:

Frog stop quoting me since it is clear that you have nothing meaningful to contribute
Re: Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs by Agugbadin: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

No comment

Igbo Amaka

Corper Chidinma Oduma Acquitted A Year After She Murdered Her 'Rapist Boyfriend' / Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures) / Baddo Gang Terrorizing Ikorodu Axis Nabbed!