Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,272 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

I’ll Build A 20th Century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Build A 20th Century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President (189 Views)

Buhari Foresaw What Would Happen To The Naira And The Economy If He Devalued / I’ll Build The Country Of Your Dreams - Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Atiku: 3 Reasons Why Nigerians Should Elect Me President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Build A 20th Century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President by neduwealth(m): 3:20pm On Sep 05, 2020
Presidency 2023: I’ll build a 20th century economy if Nigerians make me President- Orji Uzor Kalu

The Former Abia state governor and current Senate chief whip, Orji Uzor Kalu, says he will build a 20th-century economy in Nigeria if Nigerians make him president come 2023.
Kalu said this on a programme at a radio station in Umuahia, Abia state capital while speaking on his presidential ambition in 2023. According to him, he is more than capable to do the job of a president.

“Yes, if you give me the presidency, why not, I will take. I am capable of doing the job.
The problem is who is capable of doing the job. For now, I am focusing on my constituency; there is a lot of job to be done.

If you give me opportunity, I will like to go back to the Senate for a second term, but if the people of Nigeria want me to be president, they will show the hand. I can do the job. I can build a 20th century economy for our people.” he said
Recall that after a private visit to former Military leaders, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida and Abdulsalami Abubakar, in Minna, on Monday, August 31, Kalu told newsmen that he would not hesitate to serve as Nigeria’s president if given the opportunity by the electorate.

Recall In December 2019, Kalu was sentenced to 12 years in prison after he was convicted for N7.1bn fraud alongside his firm, Slok Nigeria Limited, and a former Director of Finance during his tenure as governor, Ugo Udeogu.
The Supreme court on May 8, 2020, upturned Kalu and Udeogo's conviction on grounds that the presiding judge, Justice Mohammed Idris, lacked the jurisdiction to have presided over their case. He was released from Kuje prison on June 3, 2020.

Source:http://www.neduwealth.com/2020/09/presidency-2023-ill-build-20th-century.html?m=1

Re: I’ll Build A 20th Century Economy If Nigerians Make Me President by limeta(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ex con

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Govt Energizes State-owned Microfinance Bank / Boko Haram: Army Confirm Planned Terrorist Attack On Abuja Resident / Osinbajo Departs Abuja For Accra To Attend ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit On Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.