Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice (744 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by Rightousness1: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
I need your help dear bros & sis, I have been trying to keep myself away from s*x since January when my Gf broke up with me. But since few weeks ago lot of girls were attracted to me and I've been doing my best to avoid them, the main problem is that I'm feeling Hot and I don't want to sleep with any girl or masturbate. Please help me to stay true to my conviction of not involving in any form sexual act. cry cry The worst is that, there is a girl in the office were I worked she became my friend few days ago but she want a level of intimacy that I don't want to give because it will lead to s*x and I don't want such. Help me embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by Ahmed0336(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Righteousness89 where @ thou?

1 Like

Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by paulolee(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
another wan...as naija covid cases keeps decreasing, nairaland "special cases" keeps increasing..
Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by doggedfighter(f): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Is occasional safe sex a bad thing?

Get your yourself castrated .
Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by paulolee(m): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Righteousness89 where @ thou?
pls dnt disturb him, he is preparing foe tomorrow sermon and i heard from his church choir master that their G.O asked him to focus tomorrow sermon on dt massi transfer saga wich means dt he av soo much work on his hands....dnt disturb him for jus today plsss....
Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Practice the habit of fasting,it cleanse and purify your body and soul.Do this and you will realize it's not such a difficult task .May God help you
Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by Slawormir: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Why should i advise you to stay away from sex

Real niggarrrz don't stay away from sex
Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by Deborah98(f): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2020
Get your self busy,an idle man is the devil's work tool,take a strong decision to abstain from it,make good company of friends that will channel your mind to something productive and whenever you are lonely and long to do it move out of the house,go somewhere so that your mind can be distracted from thinking about it....

2 Likes

Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by dingbang(m): 5:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ask airforce1 to tell you his story, you will stay away from sex.
Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
It's very simple pray to God about it
And try to draw your mind off anything that will make you think of it
Lastly get yourself exhausted
Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Rightousness1:
I need your help dear bros & sis, I have been trying to keep myself away from s*x since January when my Gf broke up with me. But since few weeks ago lot of girls were attracted to me and I've been doing my best to avoid them, the main problem is that I'm feeling Hot and I don't want to sleep with any girl or masturbate. Please help me to stay true to my conviction of not involving in any form sexual act. cry cry The worst is that, there is a girl in the office were I worked she became my friend few days ago but she want a level of intimacy that I don't want to give because it will lead to s*x and I don't want such. Help me embarassed
U Acting Like A Baby Not A Man.
Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by JIMMY1393: 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2020
Where are all these senseless people coming from na...one useless thread to another

1 Like

Re: Help me to stay away from sex, I need your advice by fati2001(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
another one!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Writes As She Kneels Down To Accept Her Boyfriend's Proposal / Nengi Would Likely Win Today! / What I Learned From Bbnaija Lock Down Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.