Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bbnaija 2020: “just In Case You And Kidd Break Up, I'm Single”- Prince To Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: “just In Case You And Kidd Break Up, I'm Single”- Prince To Erica (524 Views)

I'm Single & Searching": Nigerian Lady Born With Male And Female Organs Says / Lucy Edet: I'm Single Till Marriage And Also A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come / My Prize Has Gone Up, I'm Not On Any Nigerian Level - Tacha Brags As Nicki Minaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: “just In Case You And Kidd Break Up, I'm Single”- Prince To Erica by MsDoris(f): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Prince has jokingly declared his intention towards fellow housemate, Erica.

Prince was heard telling Erica that he is single incase her relationship with Kiddwaya doesn't work out.

In other words, if she ends things with the Billionaire son, Kiddwaya, and considers another option, he is available.

Prince made this known to Erica after he and other housemates met her and Kiddwaya having a private conversation in the garden and Erica complained bitterly about Kiddwaya.

Although he was only joking but we never can tell.

See full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/bbnaija-2020-just-in-case-you-and.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Davido Appears, Prostrates At Oniru’s Palace / ‘try Avoid Me In This House’ – Kiddwaya Warns Nengi | Video / OZO Asked To Choose NENGI Or N85million See Answer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.