Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,915 members, 7,938,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Must You Strip Before You Advertise Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Strip Before You Advertise Clothes (452 Views)

"After I Cook Indomie & Egg, You Must Commot Clothes Climb Bed" - Lady To Men / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Strip Before You Advertise Clothes by authoress(f): 6:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
I find this really annoying when I see a lot of girls that are cloth vendors online and they go almost naked just to advertise,I have a friend that sells clothes,very decent at least that I publicly know but common,a customer almost harassed her and she got really mad,I think ladies should make it clear,if you selling cloth,sell,but if you are doing aristo do,stop spoiling business for decent cloth vendors,the whole world has seen you naked all in the name of cloth selling,we know you are selling the body too but not in cloth disguise that is totally wrong ���
Re: Must You Strip Before You Advertise Clothes by dingbang(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Self righteous lady, kindly leave people alone to do their business.

Re: Must You Strip Before You Advertise Clothes by authoress(f): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
@dingbang you don’t have sense,me liking piercings makes me a nudist,I swear your sense of reasoning is shallow,I love piercings yh so,it doesn’t justify you being naked online because you are advertising what clothes,I know decent cloth vendors and they don’t strip instead they post models that have the clothes on
Re: Must You Strip Before You Advertise Clothes by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
authoress:
@dingbang you don’t have sense,me liking piercings makes me a nudist,I swear your sense of reasoning is shallow,I love piercings yh so,it doesn’t justify you being naked online because you are advertising what clothes,I know decent cloth vendors and they don’t strip instead they post models that have the clothes on
smiles, for real I dont give a hoot about all the hullabaloo you typed all there. Truth is bitter, mind your business with other people's affairs.
Re: Must You Strip Before You Advertise Clothes by longetivity(m): 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2020
indece
Re: Must You Strip Before You Advertise Clothes by longetivity(m): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
na indecent dressing dey bring customer for most of them.
Re: Must You Strip Before You Advertise Clothes by Burgerlomo: 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
authoress:
I find this really annoying when I see a lot of girls that are cloth vendors online and they go almost naked just to advertise,I have a friend that sells clothes,very decent at least that I publicly know but common,a customer almost harassed her and she got really mad,I think ladies should make it clear,if you selling cloth,sell,but if you are doing aristo do,stop spoiling business for decent cloth vendors,the whole world has seen you naked all in the name of cloth selling,we know you are selling the body too but not in cloth disguise that is totally wrong ���

They're advertising two different things cool

(1) (Reply)

South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Popular Japanese Actress, Yuko Takeuchi Found Dead At Her Home Video / Comedians Don Improove Ooo....they Day Romance Nyash Inside Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.