Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,628 members, 7,951,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Best Nigerian Comedies? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Nigerian Comedies? (13422 Views)

76' Movie - Trailer + (Is This The Best Nigerian Film Yet)? / Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Best Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2006
Sure Osoufia in London cracks me up each time I watch it! It's so hilarious! I can watch it over and over again!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by tju38: 11:57am On Apr 19, 2006
Nigerian movie comedies kick ass - Osuofia In London - A classic any day grin
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2006
tju38:

Nigerian movie comedies kick ass - Osuofia In London - A classic any day grin

You are right. l.o.l
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2006
I think its about time the start making the so called "Fuji House of Commotion" onto VCD n videos like in series like simpsons n Friends , it will be great for export cheesy

Has anyone got it on VCD or Video? send it to me plzzzz
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2006
LoverBwoy:

I think its about time the start making the so called "Fuji House of Commotion" onto VCD n videos like in series like simpsons n Friends , it will be great for export cheesy

You are soo right! It'd be really kool! That way I wouldn't miss any Episode! I'm missing it like 'Crazy'.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by palabest: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2006
maki:

ikebe super featuring
dawda, pepeye and the rest of them

Boy! then my elder brother will beat the hell out of me
if he sees that magazine with me

@ Maki
I remember the days of ikebesuper and dauda the sexy guy. I used to spend my last (and only) penny on the mags. And ofcourse hide them very far away from the sight of my elder sisters. I wonder what happened to those creative days.

By the way you look stunning in that outfit! kiss
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2006
I wanna watch Fuji House of Commotion, and oh yeah! P. A too !!!
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by maki(f): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2006
palabest

those magasines were fun right?

thanx, by the way which outfit?
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by dolliepie(f): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2006
fuji house of commotion isnt funny at all,dont no if they still show it now but ill never i dis life time sit down and watch dat shit,all baba suwe's films are wack,dejo tunfulu_his film 'won wa mi lame' ,made me wanna throw up when i watched it,d balu balu afin guy-well i hate d way he swings his jaws and most of what he says i dont understand
elesho and mr latin are okay,osofia in london, well i dont no where i left my sense of humour when i saw dat cos it didnt make me laugh,theres dis other guy still tryn to remember his name, yes!!!! ojopagogo men, hes funny to death,i love it when he acts d old man in home videos,love him love him love him cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by nana(f): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2006
I love flatmates,
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by Memunah(f): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2006
i love fuji house of commotion and flatmates anyday anytime they are my best anyday any time
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by donjazzie(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2006
i'll love to see the trio of igo die,basket mouth and alibaba starring in a comedy flick. i guess they are the tighest 9ja comedians.we got around
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by Seun(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2006
Tell me more about this Flat Mates comedy. When is it shown on Nigerian TV? I want to watch it!
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by dennylove(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
olden day, i love basil and company,village headmaster,second chance,i can't even remember most of them.
now aday,i love house of commotion,A NIGHT OF A THOSAND LAUGH,!!!!!!!!
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by dennylove(m): 8:45pm On Sep 26, 2006
SEUN,flat mate is evry saturday on silverbird television,i rthink is 12.00pm-12.30
can somebody help me?? i can't remember the actual time grin shocked shocked grin
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by hounorable: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2006
hi all cry,
          hope you are fine.I am very sorry if u will be angry for what i want to as of u all, i no i am a nobody? and i also have nobody to figth for me to go to where i want to go. But God will make a way for me i have no body and my father is poor, but i will like to as you all to help me i will like to be an actor. I can art but no one wants to test me, any where i go i have write to all the acting email and some producers but none of them have reply. And i think is because we are poor i will like to as you all that is reading this latter to have a kind heart and help me even if i am nobody please i as of  you to tempe justice with mercy, if not for any thing but for God who made to live and see the light.  Please do not let me go this is all i am think of to be an actor, i which God in heaven will us you to help does who are poor but in this country i had that the rich do not help the poor. But i as u to help me because we hadly eat please i have always seen you actor, as very good and honest people please help. I am vitor christopher arigunwo by name the name of my mother is mrs glory arigunwo i am a native of rivers state but i when lve in bayelsa state please help cryGod help u all.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by bigurch(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2006
nigerian comedians are mostly copycats. most of them only end up making themselves laugh without caring about their audience.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by uzygirl(f): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2006
Fuji house is very funny.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by kkutecolo(f): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2006
wat!!!! who said flatmates's funny. it was so annoyin(at least d episode i watched), its nth close to fun not to talk of addin 'ny'. those characters act dumbly and stupidly. i call 'flatmates' silly and humorless. talk abt odas and i can still consider smilin.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by tenny4real: 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2006
I don't agree with u(bigurch) that are COMEDIESare mostly copycats.HA GO DIE A WELL KNOWN COMEDIES IN THE WORLD, did he copy.From whom he copy from.What about Fuji House of Commotion, P. A too !!!
The truth is that they are coming u some i wont what us to judge them.
From TENNYSON A.K.A SON OF GOD
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by seunspice(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2006
While i agree with most comments i have read, i think it depends on who is watching and what he/she likes. I find some characters funny in the Nigerian Comedy context. but i do not find most of their videos funny. 'Time out with TA' is definitely my best comedy programme in Nigeria, but i think it is rested now.
The problem is the proliferation of the Comedy business. I would rather stick to the talkshow comedians than the actors anytime anyday.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by kkutecolo(f): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2006
all the way wid u seun, though i agree some actors are cool comedians and i enjoy watchin them.the tin is dat some are funny even wdout intendin to be,u knw d naturals.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by soulpatrol(f): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2006
somebody needs to slap baba suwe for all that black paint he rubs on his body? is he like trying to be funnier by doing that? that is so lame with a capital L. c'mon, we're not stupid now. hes funny already and that paint has got to go! and quit looking and talking at the camera, man. it aint your personal home video! grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by Seun(m): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2006
I missed "Flat Mates" today. Can someone share this week's story especially the funny parts?
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by Piddo(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2006
I think the film "Ti Oluwa ni ile", (The land belongs to God) is probably the funniest ever made , a little old tho. But that is a great yardstick for measuring funny. The only hitch though, its in yoruba but I am quite sure any yoruba fellow that has seen the film will attest to the fact.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by Seun(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2006
Flatmates is the most terrible "comedy" I have ever watched on television. The script (if any) is completely unrealistic and the actors are equally unconvincing. The presence of a really beautiful girl in the cast is almost a shame.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by oge4real(f): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2006
best comedies,i cannot say but wat i'm sure about is that anything that has 2 do with "mr ibu"soils my mood 4 1 month-d guy is sao annoyingly stupid that i,ve chosen 2 call him a "stupidian"instead of a comedian.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by marlet01(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2006
Speaking of flatmates, actually that is the best comedy programme i love watching because of it's composure and also the funny guys like ghandi, koko and the rest of them makes the programme so fun to watch
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by henro4all(m): 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2006
I just read all una aguments, how about face 2 face? dat one funny to me o' na nonsens because the first one wey dem b dey do i like dat one well well and that one dey very extra funny infact u go laf sete u forget ur teeth grin e bi like say na around dat kain 1993's. But this one wey dem kom bring now God! the stuf dey turn my belle I just dey try to avoid am as possible as i go fit.   undecided undecided undecided
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by dolliepie(f): 7:04pm On Oct 10, 2006
face to face? d one with papa ijesha in it,no its not new i used to watch it in OGTV bout 3yrs ago.
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by marlet01(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2006
dollie-pie:

face to face? d one with papa ijesha in it,no its not new i used to watch it in OGTV bout 3yrs ago.

dollie, you sure OGTV still dey naija
Re: Best Nigerian Comedies? by simy: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2006
OSOUFIA IN LONDON
PAMPAM
YOGO PAMPAM.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Old Movie Did U Watch On VHS Cassette / Watch: Paranoia Short Film / BBNaija S9: Ocee Reveals He Is Expecting First Child With Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.