Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

Bbnaija 2020:tolanibaj Why I Was In Forceful Relationship With Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020:tolanibaj Why I Was In Forceful Relationship With Prince (593 Views)

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend / BBN 2020: Kiddwaya Tells Tolanibaj Why Viewers Voted Out Eric, Lilo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020:tolanibaj Why I Was In Forceful Relationship With Prince by Calfex: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Tolanibaj, a removed Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, has uncovered why she was forceful in her relationship with Prince while in the house.

Tolanbaj and Prince, who were a couple in the house cut off their association a week ago before her ousting

Tolanibaj said her forceful methodology was to fill in as a notice to Prince who was not doing what's necessary to keep their relationship running.

Tolanibaj had griped a few about Prince not straightforwardly indicating his affections for her.

She had grumbled of not being content with him and cut off their association, multi week before her removal.

Read more:www.calfex.com.ng

Talking during a media visit, Tolanibaj said "With the entire forcefulness it was simply to wake him up on the grounds that even as I was forceful I resembled 'fellow wake up on the grounds that I can end it at any second.'

"I've had connections where I needed to caution a person first and second and I resembled when I'm gone I'm gone. At the point when I state 'no' at that point it is finished. For Prince, I needed to caution him multiple times."

(1) (Reply)

Why Daddy Freeze Now Scared Of Threats / #BBNAIJA : "We Don't Socialize And I 'm Worried" - Nengi Tells Ozo (full Video) / "I'm Depressed", Broda Shaggi React After Twitter User Said His Skits Are Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.