Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,255 members, 7,970,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:34 PM

2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl (13897 Views)

MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / ARRIVED$DELIVER*Pre-ordered 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 From Fhemmmy*- Hustler2-PIXX / Pre-ordered By A Silent Nairalander ***2007 Toyota Camry LE Model*** Sweet Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2011
Chief Cool Me, this is the non boring dash of your machine . . . . should i say, Madam's machine

Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by coolme2: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2011
cool
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2011
cool-me:

cool

So sure the Nigerian pix will show more beauty . . . . . . .Nice glasses
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by coolme2: 2:34pm On Mar 02, 2011
Its your thing and you re good @ it.
The glass is courtesy of seun.
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
cool-me:

Its your thing and you re good @ it.
The glass is courtesy of seun.

Chief . . . . It is our thing, but our thing is useless without the likes of you . . . . .
It is about God, the buyers and that is why we go to any length to give the best to our buyers, cos i know you work so hard for your money.

Hope my Champagne is still chilling oh . . . . cos ammo get it from you oh
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
We give deals like no one does, and it is not by our might . . . . It is of the Lord's
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by coolme2: 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2011
No worries about your champagne
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2011
cool-me:

No worries about your champagne

OK oh . . . . i shall not be worried, for the Lord is on our side . . . . . . Big hello to madam
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
your satisfaction is all we seek . . . . . .
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
The time ripen to get the best for less
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2011
The time is almost here . . . . . . . Thanks for the opportunity to work with you Chief Cool_Me
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2011
We remain humble
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 1:38am On Mar 07, 2011
We thank God for the gift of another great day . . . .
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by d7thcaller: 7:14am On Mar 07, 2011
Hello Fhemmmy,

Nice ride u have got here.
Please I'm interested in buying Toyota Highlander.
Kindly send to me the pre order landing cost of 2003, 2004 and 2005 models (especially 2005).
Also include pictures if possible.
I hope to hear from you soon so I an conclude my plans.
My email is bubewww2yk@yahoo.com
Thank you and best regards.
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2011
d7thcaller:

Hello Fhemmmy,

Nice ride u have got here.
Please I'm interested in buying Toyota Highlander.
Kindly send to me the pre order landing cost of 2003, 2004 and 2005 models (especially 2005).
Also include pictures if possible.
I hope to hear from you soon so I an conclude my plans.
My email is bubewww2yk@yahoo.com
Thank you and best regards.

Thanks for the great comment . . . . .We take pride in what we sell and for the fact that we know our buyers work so hard for their money, we are determined to give the best for less.

A mail has been sent to you regarding the price.

Posted below is a 2005 Highlander Limited that would be delivered at the price sent to you.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your nice name to the growing list of our happy and satisfied buyers.

Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
Moooreeeeeeeeee for your easy decision making

Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
Features: ABS, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, CD Changer, Child Seat, Cruise Control, Driver-Side Airbag

Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
Heated Seats, Leather Interior, Luggage Rack, Memory Seats, Moon Roof, One Owner, Passenger-Side AirBag

Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by d7thcaller: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2011
My Fhemmmy,

The 05 Highlander above is a MACHINE! I will check my email now and will respond shortly.
In the meantime kindly give me your Pre Order quote for Ford Edge 2007.
I need to make a final decision between these two rides.
Thanks for your kinld and quick response.
Best regards.
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
d7thcaller:

My Fhemmmy,

The 05 Highlander above is a MACHINE! I will check my email now and will respond shortly.
In the meantime kindly give me your Pre Order quote for Ford Edge 2007.
I need to make a final decision between these two rides.
Thanks for your kinld and quick response.
Best regards.

You have mail, Sir . . . . . .
Posted below is just couple of the pix for the Edge . . . . . . . .However, this is the SEL Plus model, while the SE model comes with fabric and not as much toys as this. . . . your mail is detailed
Hope this helps you now to make a decision.

Let us get you your next ride without stress

Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
we appreciate your business
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2011
Clearing continuessssssssssssssssss.
Nigerian Clearing agent sometimes are just something else . . . . Why cant people be professional in their services?
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by nyrol(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
Its seriously a course for concern especially when one shares a container with other shippers. I ve experienced it before and I hate to talk about it. Worst still whoever has more than a ride in the container dictates the clearing agent to be used, its so frustrating. It cud get worse if one of the car owners in the container don't pay up on time. I will always prefer roro or get people I know who won't mess up when its time for clearing of the container. When u are in like this just find a way of gettn out of the mess. I just pray clients wud always understand when situations like this arise.
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2011
nyrol:

Its seriously a course for concern especially when one shares a container with other shippers. I ve experienced it before and I hate to talk about it. Worst still whoever has more than a ride in the container dictates the clearing agent to be used, its so frustrating. It cud get worse if one of the car owners in the container don't pay up on time. I will always prefer roro or get people I know who won't mess up when its time for clearing of the container. When u are in like this just find a way of gettn out of the mess. I just pray clients wud always understand when situations like this arise.

I am sure it is well.
Once we are done with them . . . . They are FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 9:10pm On Mar 10, 2011
Cant wait to have this baby delivered to the owner and post the Nigerian pix all over the page of NL
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2011
Clearing ongoingggggggggggg
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
Soon the Nigerian pix will be all over the place
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Mar 12, 2011
We surely know our Onions
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2011
[size=15pt]Cleared . . . . Going thru registration today . . . watch out for Nigerian Pix.[/size]

[size=18pt]Alhaji . . like i mentioned in my Mail, the ride will never know an accident, God will protect the driver and the occupants, you are blessed and once again, thanks for your business.[/size]
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2011
[size=18pt]Another happy client, God you are awesome[/size]
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by coolme2: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2011
U 're the man!
Re: 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl by nyrol(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
Alhaji Cool-Me thanks for the wine, and thanks for the trust. Your ride shall know no accident, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. / Get Your Good And Affordable Cars From Cotonu With No Stress / SOLD…2008 Lexus Rx 350

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.