Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,917 members, 7,945,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Was Ready To Offer 150 Cows To President Buhari For Hanan’s Hand In Marriage- - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Was Ready To Offer 150 Cows To President Buhari For Hanan’s Hand In Marriage- (219 Views)

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun / Cows Killed After Causing Accident Involving Luxurious Bus In Adamawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Ready To Offer 150 Cows To President Buhari For Hanan’s Hand In Marriage- by Amiedoris(f): 1:28am On Sep 06, 2020
A 22-year-old son of a herder, Abdullahi Bashir, from Adamawa State, has revealed his intense love for President Buhari’s daughter, Hanan, who got married on Friday, Sept. 4, 2020 in Abuja.

Abdullahi, who had tried to get the attention of Hanan, but couldn’t succeed, took to social media recently posting a video in which he offered 150 cattle as bride price if she agreed to his proposal.

When he learnt that she was getting married to another man, he accepted it as the will of God and announced his contribution of 50 cattle for the wedding ceremony.

In his words: “By offering 150 cattle for Hanan’s hand in marriage, I didn’t mean to show that I was wealthy, in fact I am nobody. I was not looking at the market value of the cattle, I was looking at the value of a cow to a Fulani man. It is easier for a Fulani man to give you one million naira than to give you his cow. This shows how much I value and love her” .

Abudllahi who had a flare for photography, was elated when he discovered that Hanan also loved the art. This caught his attention and he was nicknamed, Fulfulde phrase meaning “Hanan’s husband”.

He said at first he didn’t know she was the President’s daughter until much later.

Read more at... https://amiesblog.com/2020/09/06/i-was-ready-to-offer-150-cows-to-president-buhari-for-hanans-hand-in-marriage-herder-says/ .

Re: I Was Ready To Offer 150 Cows To President Buhari For Hanan’s Hand In Marriage- by EmptyGarden(m): 2:26am On Sep 06, 2020
Look at this miscreant...

(1) (Reply)

Fastcore Limited / Training! Training!training! - Become Self Aware Of Your Potentials / Osun: How Policeman Killed Our 20-year-old Son Over N50 Bribe – Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.