Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,954 members, 7,969,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nairaland, Pls Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nairaland, Pls Your Advice (222 Views)

Pls,your Advise And Opinion Is Needed In Here. / I Have 200k To Start A Business, Pls Your Kind Suggestions / Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland, Pls Your Advice by Vhipa(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2020
I started this little e-commerce company of mine though offline, but I have been having headaches driving sales into the business, am into selling of tech products that I imported from china, bit it seems that everywhere I turn to, everyone has a story of no money to tell, and is frustrating. please nairalands, how do you recommend I drive more sales to my business...pls

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Pls Your Advice by dingbang(m): 7:35am On Sep 06, 2020
I want to go into business I want to go into business ... Now see.. My brother, you have to tell yourself the truth, you cannot make it overnight. Keep trying and trying, it will bloom 'eventuarry'!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland, Pls Your Advice by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2020
In trying times like this, with the economy prostrating in total humility......the products you should present to your prospects should be something that is NEEDED and not WANTED.

Also, you can offer discounts... "30% Off sales" has a way of engineering people too.

For those you trust, you can offer a credit facility (offline o).... Give a payment plan (instalment).

Do more marketing... Offline and online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland, Pls Your Advice by falcon01: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Vhipa:
I started this little e-commerce company of mine though offline, but I have been having headaches driving sales into the business, am into selling of tech products that I imported from china, bit it seems that everywhere I turn to, everyone has a story of no money to tell, and is frustrating. please nairalands, how do you recommend I drive more sales to my business...pls
lets talk more about it send me a mail

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Pls Your Advice by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2020
Vhipa:

speak with an experienced digital marketer..tell him or her your needs.
settle his or price..
like one man who spoke with me on his products that people just do ask how much and they won't reply again..
after I handle the man's product,sales was much for him..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Money Naturally / Buhari Directs CBN To Stop Forex For Food Items, Fertilizer Importation / I Will Teach You How To Make 100k To Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.