Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,996 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

Do You Know "The Garden Of Eden" As You Know In The Bible/Qúran is In Iraq? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know "The Garden Of Eden" As You Know In The Bible/Qúran is In Iraq? (444 Views)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix / What Really Happened In The Garden Of Eden ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know "The Garden Of Eden" As You Know In The Bible/Qúran is In Iraq? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2020
what is the "Garden of Eden" called today?

The Book of Genesis clearly lists four rivers in association with the garden, Pishon, Gihon, Chidekel and Phirat, suggesting its location was in southern Mesopotamia, now known as Iraq.

Iraq is predominantly a Muslim country, in which the two major sects of Islam are represented more equally than in any other state. About three-fifths of the population is Shiʿi, and about two-fifths is Sunni.
Re: Do You Know "The Garden Of Eden" As You Know In The Bible/Qúran is In Iraq? by Nukilia: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2020
Guess you are describing hell grin
Re: Do You Know "The Garden Of Eden" As You Know In The Bible/Qúran is In Iraq? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2020
I read something like that when i was much younger.

Most of the Bible and Quran strories happened in present day ASIA AND AFRICA.
Re: Do You Know "The Garden Of Eden" As You Know In The Bible/Qúran is In Iraq? by leksite120(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2020
I think it's Syria, Very serious about this no jokes.. I heard it's Syria.

Moreover, Syria is one of the oldest country in the world if not the oldest self. It's capital is Damascus.
Re: Do You Know "The Garden Of Eden" As You Know In The Bible/Qúran is In Iraq? by leksite120(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2020
cruxgemmata:
I read something like that when i was much younger.

Most of the Bible and Quran strories happened in present day ASIA AND AFRICA.

Especially Asia and African countries like Egypt and Ethiopia

(1) (Reply)

Women Shouldn’t Be Given Freedom After Marriage ” Pay Her Dowry,own Her ” / Sex Hub / Men What Are The Signs That Show You That A Woman Is Angry With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.